Raptors Discussion: v81|Raptors beat Bucks 4-2 | next stop: NBA FINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Ok, I guess I am underestimating the significance of his surgery. I was hopeful. Would be nice to have him.

Sorry, I'm not being a dink. But I saw on Twitter today that OG had done some light shooting in practice today and that was the first time he had been on the court since the surgery. I've been hoping he comes back at some point, but when I saw that earlier today I was a bit disappointed. I didn't think it was possible for somebody to jump from light shooting in practice to playing in the Finals.

I thought you had seen something new that indicated he might be back sooner than expected.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Where and when can we buy tickets for the Finals?
(Toronto)

You're online in this forum and need to ask that question?

I don't have the means to purchase tickets for game 1 or 2, but I'm reasonably certain that I could have done so within minutes of the Raptors winning tonight.

However, since I haven't tried, I admit I could be wrong.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Give it a rest . 9 out of 10 " experts" thought the Bucks would win. I don't think too many people thought Kawhi would outplay the league MVP and the raps bench outplay the Bucks bench.

I think a lot of people believed they would win and didn't just follow what a lot of the media down south were saying about the match up.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Man, imagine all those people that thought the Bucks bench could compete, and even beat the Raps starters.
Actually the bucks bench played fine in the series. Where they lost it was that the Bucks superstar was outplayed by the Raps superstar and their 2nd and 3rd best players ( Middleton and Bledsoe ) were good in only 2 of the 6 games.
Keep pushing your flawed narrative though!

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
You think we didn't get calls up to this point.

We will not get anything against golden state.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
That is not including any additional fees that stubhub throws your way. Plus it was a seat in the second last row at the top corner of the arena....
Meanwhile, I saw tickets at Oracle going at about $500USD.

It might honestly be cheaper to fly to SF and just watch at Oracle lol. Even after flight + Airbnb, it's probably still cheaper.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Actually the bucks bench played fine in the series. Where they lost it was that the Bucks superstar was outplayed by the Raps superstar and their 2nd and 3rd best players ( Middleton and Bledsoe ) were good in only 2 of the 6 games.
Keep pushing your flawed narrative though!

They lost because of VanVleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad