Raptors Discussion: v81|Raptors beat Bucks 4-2 | next stop: NBA FINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Thinking the Raptors have a legit shot at winning it. They swept the regular season series, Kawhi has gone super saiyan these playoffs and nobody knows what KD and Boogie are going to play like coming off of injury.

Reactions: The Cobra

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
If the Raps can come back to Toronto in game 5 with the series tied, it becomes real interesting.

Last edited:

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Kawhi Leonard..... Kawhi Leonard.... takes a bunch of guys, to the NBA finals... Bums? No.... But a bunch of guys...

This is something never seen.. Never heard of...

Lets see where this goes... SO far.. Its insane....

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Dont usually follow the nba but someone explain skip bayless for me

He has hotter takes than don cherry + hfboards posters combined

I realize he is a spurs fan but how is this remotely professional? If it's a parody it doesn't make sense for it to be done as an analyst and after every single game

Also this is coming from someone that loves hot takes, his doesn't.. seem real. Also I thought the Stephen A guy was supposed to be the wacky one

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Similar to the Boston Bruins, the Raptors have a lot of late round draft picks that had to mentally grind their way to success... kind of the opposite of the leafs and 76ers who are just not as mentally strong in my opinion.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Man the city is so crazy right now its amazing to see. These fans deserve this after all the **** we've endured for over 20 years

Makes me wonder what would happen if the leafs ever make it deep
There's nothing Beyond that point to wonder that's why it never happens because I'm sure it become an unspoken holiday the next day. I for one know I'll cry at some point that day lmao.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Babcock didn't have stars who wants it like Kawhi or Kyle to play the heck out let alone produce. Enough already. The blame for the Leafs losing is on the so called studs. Matthews, JT, Marner, Nylander, Reilly and Andersson. That's who's at fault not Babcock.
Just stop

Babcocks decision to play Matthews around 17 minutes in a game 7 lmao.

Babcocks decision to run 4 lines in the 3rd when down a couple goals.

Babcocks decision to split the PP between the first and second units.

Just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad