Raptors Discussion: v81|Raptors beat Bucks 4-2 | next stop: NBA FINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
After the first 2 games, I thought they had no chance. Happily eating crow right now. Cant believe they won 4 straight against the Bucks. Wow

Shooter14

57 years now and still hoping.
Feb 5, 2018
So does anyone know where I can get a nice deer steak at this time of night? :D
There's a restaurant in Milwaukee that serves the best deer steak this time of the year. The name of the restaurant is called the Buck Stops Here.

Last edited:

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I don't see it that way. Bucks were the 1 seed. Raptors were the 2 seed. It wasn't disrespectful for anybody to pick the Bucks. They're a great team and would have won this series if they had of found a way to win that double OT game.

Raptors also didn’t play Kawhi in b2bs and gave plenty of rest to their rotation players throughout the season. This was a very Spursian approach and it’s easy to see looking back that the Bucks weren’t a real 1 seed.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Watching Kawhi and Kyle together at their presser gives me a vibe of Kyle/DeMar. That chemistry cant be overlooked when thinking of his future.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
This doesn’t happen without the quiet calm excellence of Kawhi. Doesn’t happen without the ballsy trade Masai made to bring Kawhi here. It also doesn’t happen without Nick Nurse making adjustments in game (Kawhi on Giannis), playing the heck out out of his stars, and sitting players who weren’t producing (Green). Babcock, are you paying attention ?

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Raps would have won in 5 if they found a way to win game 1. Goes both ways.

What's your point?

My point is: it wasn't disrespectful of anybody to pick the Bucks. They're a great team. Nobody who picked the Bucks should "eat crow." It just means they were wrong (just like I was in the third quarter of tonight's game).

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It's better than Paul Pierce that's for sure.

Hoping for Pierce to take the Warriors in 4. That way I can sleep happily knowing that the Raptors are going to win.

I’m thinking of putting some $$ down on the Raps. They are way too much of an underdog in this series. I know it’s the Warriors but the Raptors are better than the teams the Warriors have faced so far and they won’t have KD for a few games and if he is back he won’t be close to 100%.

Raptors D needs to find a way to shut Curry down. Easier said than done.

Will this be the first time Golden State is starting on the road in the finals during this dynasty run? Can’t remember if they ever played without home court.

Reactions: donghabs98

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Does anyone think the raps beat the warriors?

I think at this point they are playing with house money. Don’t think they can beat the Warriors but I also don’t think it’s as farfetched as the media is making it out to be.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Still laughing at the guy who said the Raps had a chance to win in 7 after game 3. What a negative boob.

Reactions: WestCoastLeafs

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I was a bit too young to remember the last time a Toronto pro sports team made it to the finals, out of the major pro sports, so this is really cool to witness.

Only one more thing to do from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad