Raptors Discussion: v81|Raptors beat Bucks 4-2 | next stop: NBA FINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Raptors fans should be packing that fear the deer arena.

After looking at that crowd....they do not fear the beer!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Should be up 3-1 going into this.
Bucks should be worried.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
This Drake stuff is nothing more than Bud taking pressure off his players, but its pretty funny to see how worked up the Bucks fans are over it.

I guess. At the same time, Drake is behaving like a child and I could certainly live without his antics.

Should be up 3-1 going into this.
Bucks should be worried.

What makes you say that? I don't see why the Bucks couldn't just as easily be up 3-1 themselves.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I guess. At the same time, Drake is behaving like a child and I could certainly live without his antics.

What makes you say that? I don't see why the Bucks couldn't just as easily be up 3-1 themselves.
Raptors should have won Game 1.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I'm assuming refs who are well establish and tend to serve the interests of the NBA.
Why is that good for the Raptors? (Genuinely curious)
Reffing has been terrible form what I can tell
Seems like The Greek can take as many steps as he likes.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Yeah, I think games 1 and 3 were a wash. We shoulda, they shoulda,.... let's just split 'em at one apiece.....

Agreed. I give no credit for "should have won". We played great for 3 quarters in game one and then fell apart, if we "should" play better but don't, not sure why that should scare anyone.

I think both teams should be nervous about tonight's game but then, you could say that for any game 5 in a series that's tied 2-2. It's the biggest game in franchise history, I can't wait!

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
The Raps have totally outplayed the Bucks in this series so far. The Bucks have only lead in this series for a total of 61 minutes out of 202 total minutes played.

The Raps should have won game 3 all along. So what that Bucks went on a run and tied game. Big deal. They trailed entire game. As for game 1 we gave it away after leading for 3+ quarters.

Only game 2 got away from us and we trailed pretty much entire game otherwise we have owned them.

I don't buy that the winner of this game wins the series. Its about which team will win one game on the road. If the Raps win tonight they will win in 6. If not its about whether or not they can win one in their building. That's it. This series goes either 6 to Toronto or a crap shoot in 7.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
The Raps have totally outplayed the Bucks in this series so far. The Bucks have only lead in this series for a total of 61 minutes out of 202 total minutes played.

The Raps should have won game 3 all along. So what that Bucks went on a run and tied game. Big deal. They trailed entire game. As for game 1 we gave it away after leading for 3+ quarters.

Only game 2 got away from us and we trailed pretty much entire game otherwise we have owned them.

I don't buy that the winner of this game wins the series. Its about which team will win one game on the road. If the Raps win tonight they will win in 6. If not its about whether or not they can win one in their building. That's it. This series goes either 6 to Toronto or a crap shoot in 7.

Most useless stat ever IMO. Portland led for most of the time against GS, based on this logic do you think GS was outplayed as well?

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The biggest concern to me is that Norm and Fred don't bring their game on the road. We need them badly. And, of course, the Bucks bench waking up at home is also a concern.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
This Drake stuff is nothing more than Bud taking pressure off his players, but its pretty funny to see how worked up the Bucks fans are over it.

I've been watching plenty of reaction and it's hilarious. Drake maintaining real estate in the Bucks heads is great.

Huge one tonight. Let's go!

Reactions: EpochLink
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad