UEFA Champions League Matchday 6

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Sure but i prefer someone who feeds him with balls in the middle.
He needs to go more in 1vs1 situations. He doesnt come in that Position to much in the middle.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dembele and Pulisic should switch. The initial lineup appeared with Dembele on the right and Pulisic in the center, which makes way more sense.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Sure but i prefer someone who feeds him with balls in the middle.
He needs to go more in 1vs1 situations. He doesnt come in that Position to much in the middle.

Look at the match vs. Gladbach. Some of his best work came when he dropped into the midfield half spaces. Hell, watch his highlights at Rennes. He often made those kind of plays. He's not even playing *that* centrally. He just made a couple of noticeable flubs there and all the hot-takers and whiners jumped on him.

Djzadul.png

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Well I follow him and all of the other people. Great thing about opinions is I don't have to agree all the time. Cool how that works

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Well I follow him and all of the other people. Great thing about opinions is I don't have to agree all the time. Cool how that works

Yeah, great thing about opinions is that they can be nuanced. You should try that sometime.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Most of the team looks bad in this match. I guess you can say thats what happens against Real Madrid.

The Team missing some key Players (Reus,Guerreiro,Götze) so ist normal with all the Young guys who have to learn. It is a good experience for them.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Some really nice combination work from Dortmund in the second half. Typical Dortmund goal with the Weigl pre-assist finding Schmelzer's run.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sevilla not showing a great image here tonight.
They've tried to waste time all game long (and the ref has really been too weak on the cards), sometimes borderline blooper style.
And rolling on the pitch, all the time.

Besides that they've parked the bus and haven't tried to build plays since the middle of the first half.
Lyon really deserves to lead this game by at least one, which would be justice.

Very very disappointed by Sevilla tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad