Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Dortmund's possible opponents:
PSG
Sevilla
Porto
Man City
Benfica

Aka the tactical foxes+Portguese team draws. All beatable teams though.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Looked like they had zero intensity, like they were happy playing for a draw.

Nah, they were the better team, but Sevilla parked the bus big time and stopped the game all the time.
Lyon did hit the post twice (Sevilla once) and had a clear penalty not called (Sevilla as well).
Should have been a 3-2 game (which would still see Sevilla go through).

So happy for Legia to reach the Europa League.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG's possible draw : Barca, Dortmund, Atletico, Napoli, Juventus or... Leicester...

Gee, I wonder who they want to draw :sarcasm:

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Benzema has like what , 50 goals in CL?

He's the best. Dortmund's back line made it pretty easy for him tonight though. Really bad defending of the crosser and the cross recipient on both goals. In hindsight they really should have put more emphasis on wide defending than they did in the first half, where they weren't attacking or defending very well.

Still embarrassing for Real to collapse like that at home lol.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I now see why Bartra didn't make it at Barca.

Also, disliked the Schurrle signing at the time, and besides the goal in the home leg against Madrid, he's not come close to being worth his price tag.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Nah, they were the better team, but Sevilla parked the bus big time and stopped the game all the time.
Lyon did hit the post twice (Sevilla once) and had a clear penalty not called (Sevilla as well).
Should have been a 3-2 game (which would still see Sevilla go through).

So happy for Legia to reach the Europa League.

Yea I didn't tune in until about the last 20 minutes so I missed most of the early fun.

I was mainly looking at things like no one making real runs in the last 20 of the match. There was a cross at about the 80th minute that zinged across the 6 yard box. Perfect chance for someone to make a run and bang it in. But instead everyone was standing at the top of the box just staring at the wide made who hit the cross.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Who doesn't want to draw Leicester?

They had the ideal group. The remaining teams are a punch above.

I think coming into this CL, success would have been defined as going through. Anything else is a bonus IMO.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yea I didn't tune in until about the last 20 minutes so I missed most of the early fun.

I was mainly looking at things like no one making real runs in the last 20 of the match. There was a cross at about the 80th minute that zinged across the 6 yard box. Perfect chance for someone to make a run and bang it in. But instead everyone was standing at the top of the box just staring at the wide made who hit the cross.
Yeah I think the 0-0 draw at the half cut their legs really.
They also probably thought about the two Juve games (1 single point was ridiculous).
They never should have been in this situation to being with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad