UEFA Champions League Matchday 6

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
lol at PSG, lol at Emery, lol at Di Maria, lol at Lucas, lol at Motta.

Bunch of losers. They're getting destroyed soon in the CL and will clearly lose the L1 title to Monaco as well.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Next weekend's game will be key for PSG.
They lost 3-0 at Montpellier.
Almost lost to Ludogorest and lose the first place of the group.
And they face first place Nice next weekend.

If they lose this, it's going to be popcorn time :popcorn:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
A little bit bummed PSG tied it up. After all that talk I decided to bet on Ludgorets after all with the game tied 1-1 in connection with Basel scoring the next goal in the Arsenal game. Almost worked out at something like 78:1.. :( Course I only bet like 20 cents so it's not the end of the world.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You're obsessed.

sally.png

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
lol at PSG, lol at Emery, lol at Di Maria, lol at Lucas, lol at Motta.

Bunch of losers. They're getting destroyed soon in the CL and will clearly lose the L1 title to Monaco as well.

Remember Evilo when you told me that Arsenal had no chance of finishing top of the group?

Good times...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Remember Evilo when you told me that Arsenal had no chance of finishing top of the group?

Good times...

Pretty much no chance was how it happenned.
Arsenal miraculously tied both games against PSG, and PSG miraculously tied their game against Ludogorets after hitting the bar twice (because as bad as they were, they still dominated the game).

But hey, that's what the mightiest club is all about, huh?

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Whoever draws Monaco will be in a world of hurt if ASM can retain their players in the January window.

The team is improving in leaps and bounds, just get Dirar out of there (no LJ, not even in the waning minutes because CL teams can make you pay) and keep the guys you need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad