UEFA Champions League Matchday 6

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
How did Leicester win the EPL last year? I'm genuinely asking if there are theories as to how/why it happened. Was it just all of their players peaked at the same time? A terrible year for all of the major clubs? A combination? They're just embarrassing themselves vs Porto

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
How did Leicester win the EPL last year? I'm genuinely asking if there are theories as to how/why it happened. Was it just all of their players peaked at the same time? A terrible year for all of the major clubs? A combination? They're just embarrassing themselves vs Porto

Have you looked at who is playing vs. Porto? Do they even have a single player on the field that played last year?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yet, they still won their group easily.

This Porto game doesn't count.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

All of the above. Vardy had a fluke year that he couldn't sustain, Kante was sold, and other top teams are now reaping the rewards of managerial upgrades. It's a dead match though.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sevilla players are diving all over the place this second half, it's plain ridiculous :biglaugh:

sjsharks92

Shark Tank Commander
Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
Have you looked at who is playing vs. Porto? Do they even have a single player on the field that played last year?

I hadn't looked no, so I suppose that may have explained it. They're having an awful year in the EPL this time around though as well. I wasn't aware they had done well in group play thus far either, only seen them in league play thus far.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Leverkusen finally scored on a penalty shot after missing every single one so far this season. And they still need the luckiest bounce of the goalie ever.:shakehead

Acutally scratch that. It's an own goal from the goalie now. That is 5 missed penalties so far this season. How ****ing hard can it be?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad