OT: Two Explosions @ Boston Marathon: Suspect #2 in Custody MOD WARNING IN OP

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
FBI apprehends one suspect. Officer shot and there was an attempted car jacking. This all sounds strangely connected.

Dado

I am so not happy about this. :( Lived a bunch of years in Boston - Back Bay and then Cambridge. That roundabout by Arsenal Mall was part of my daily commute. Still have friends there, some living very close to this. :(

This is the best twitter feed I've found: @sethmnookin

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
The suspect was made to remove all his clothing before they arrested him. Pretty obvious the Feds think this guy is a bombing suspect....

Nov 1, 2011
God, the media was literally showing the police getting ready and showing it on TV until they realized that they probably shouldn't be showing exactly what the police are doing in case the suspect is watching (of course after they showed all the police positions and that they seemed to be preparing to breach from a neighboring rooftop).

Then they suggest that they are going to tape delay in case something gruesome happens...isn't the bigger issue that you might be showing the police's moves to the suspect.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Mainstream media has been a complete gong show.

Will wait for everything to unfold before reading anything.

stickside

Oct 6, 2007
lost the boston police scanner feed. too many listeners. was intense tho. amazing how they all stay so calm on their radios while tracking this guy down. at one point i heard a cop say he has an internet update...said suspect 2 may have posted online, 'i'm going to kill everyone because they killed my brother.' i can't verify if it was the actual suspect who posted that, just reporting what i heard on the scanner.

kudos to the boston police for sure.

Last edited:

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
@youranonnews has just been a great follow through this whole thing. Non-stop new coverage.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Social media requested for people to stop posting police activities online.

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
My guess is that hes already dead. My cousin goes to university and lives in that area so Im a little concerned.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
I hope some uber patriotic nut job finds him first and tortures him for a little while before phoning the police and letting them know where to pick up the unconscious body.

Pair of pliers and a blow torch. :madfire:

If you do that, he'll be treated as a martyr; the last thing the world needs...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad