Confirmed with Link: Training Camp 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Sure, but why is Chychrun a physical freak and why do his ligaments break???? Agreed we need D and C though.

He was slew footed into the boards. That’s an injury whether he’s a physical freak or built like Keller.

I don’t recall how his first injury occurred.

I still think Chychrun can be a top pairing D.

Last edited:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
It's interesting how many of our young core players are American. Really shows how well the US development program has improved

Keller
Dvorak
Fischer
Chychrun
Galch
Hinostroza

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
It's interesting how many of our young core players are American. Really shows how well the US development program has improved

Keller
Dvorak
Fischer
Chychrun
Galch
Hinostroza
We are heading in the right direction but it sure would be nice to someday have a player that you would only ever trade for maybe one or two other guys. A Franchise center as an example. We have the auxiliary pieces but really don't have the key pieces yet.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
We are heading in the right direction but it sure would be nice to someday have a player that you would only ever trade for maybe one or two other guys. A Franchise center as an example. We have the auxiliary pieces but really don't have the key pieces yet.
Most times you draft that type of player, and with our crappy lottery luck makes it even harder. McDavid would have saved this franchise, maybe Hughes can next year.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Maybe Keller will somehow end up a point per game top center? Wouldn’t that be nuts?

Was thinking about this last night. Definitely hasn't looked out of place at C. Would be crazy if he solidified himself as a center.

Keller
Stepan
Galchenyuk
Dvo

Looks good to me.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
More than likely. But if they’re keeping Hayton around for his ten game trial period as has been speculated who knows??

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
More than likely. But if they’re keeping Hayton around for his ten game trial period as has been speculated who knows??

Why in the actual f*** are we keeping Hayton around for 10 games? Send his ass back to Junior. He wasn't impressive there, he won't be impressive here, at least give him a chance to better himself down there.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018

Unpopular opinion:

Strome will get himself together.
come on people he is young and a lot of weight rests on his shoulders, we should encourage him and not destroy him.
Strome will be better. Some people need more years to flourish some a great after 1 year. we have to chill.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

Unpopular opinion:

Strome will get himself together.
come on people he is young and a lot of weight rests on his shoulders, we should encourage him and not destroy him.
Strome will be better. Some people need more years to flourish some a great after 1 year. we have to chill.

I’m getting impatient.

We’ve now blown two top five picks on centers who may not even be nhl players, yet alone good ones.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Why in the actual **** are we keeping Hayton around for 10 games? Send his ass back to Junior. He wasn't impressive there, he won't be impressive here, at least give him a chance to better himself down there.
I think he is still injured and want to keep an eye on him.

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
Archibald had two assists in 4 preseason games.

Good news that Dvorak and Chychrun weren't placed on IR, means there might be a chance they'll be ready to play in the next 7 days.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Why in the actual **** are we keeping Hayton around for 10 games? Send his ass back to Junior. He wasn't impressive there, he won't be impressive here, at least give him a chance to better himself down there.

On their forum, they are talking about not having a C yet, 'cause they are waiting for Hayton. Don't think they are that unimpressed.

I do hope he is sent there though, if he looks so out of place in the NHL _yet_. Make him rule the world in the juniors. Should be good for him.

I know you are impatient, and the world isn't fair and all of that. But when you could wait 3 years for a 3OA Strome, I would hope you can give at least 1 or two years to a 5OA, I mean, don't be hayting on Hayton for Strome...

Reactions: PuckLife

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Maybe there is some rule that requires him to be seen by the same doctors that have been evaluating him since being placed in the concussion protocol. I doubt Hayton still being here means that we're planning on letting him get his 9 games. Especially when more productive, established players have already been released

Reactions: Name Nameless

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Archibald had two assists in 4 preseason games.

Good news that Dvorak and Chychrun weren't placed on IR, means there might be a chance they'll be ready to play in the next 7 days.

That would be HUGE if Dvo comes back in about 7 days.

We could lose the first three and still be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino