Proposal: Trade Thread Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
- Bergevin says Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Romanov are untouchables in the recent interview...
- Jets shopping Laine...
- Bergevin offered Danault with extention, Caufield, and one of Fleury or Brook... Or maybe even the Jets ask for Chiarot back? Hence the Edmundson trade and signing hold up?

Jets calling team after team looking for others to top our offer where they get a center like Danault (with extension) to play behind Scheifele, a prospect like Caufield to replace Laine, and a RD like Fleury or Brook. And they called Bergevin back cause they had no luck? :laugh:. Don't ruin my dream belittle ones!

4wWUA3G.png

What's your obsession with sign and trade ? Those rarely and I mean rarely happen.

Reactions: Sterling Archer

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I have said this for 5 years now, but........MB now is the time to beef up, and make this team a threat.
Weber, Price, Gally, Suz, and the big D, now is the time....you fool.....

I hope that I am not disappointed again,

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
The wilds center depth is looking so bad right now. They need a guy like Domi badly. Not sure if they will be willing to give up the 9th overall, but thats what it would take.

We could then draft Quinn/Holtz with the pick.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
What a dumb comment.

He's a ~55 point center, with selke level caliber defense, on a bad team. You know Kevin Hayes got 7M$+ as a UFA right? Danault is better.
Kevin Hayes has averaged 23 goals a year the last 3 years. As a no. 2 center. He's also 6-5, 215 and tough, and good defensively. He would also be our top C man right now and would have been the last 3 years. I would trade PD in one second for him , and throw in a second pick. Maybe you should do a little research before posting things like this.

Reactions: Sterling Archer

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
Have a feeling Domi/Danault is traded to the Wild and its either Dumba or that 1st round draft pick they have coming back. They have an AHL line up when it comes to centers wtf was Guerin thinking?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
You read the part that says... "Don't ruin my dream belittle ones" It was humor.

Missed that part, but you seem to post the sign and trade a lot.

The wilds center depth is looking so bad right now. They need a guy like Domi badly. Not sure if they will be willing to give up the 9th overall, but thats what it would take.

We could then draft Quinn/Holtz with the pick.

If you were the Wild, would you give up the 9th for him ? I know I wouldn't.

I'd be shocked if we got the 9th even if we added more to Domi

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
Have a feeling Domi/Danault is traded to the Wild and its either Dumba or that 1st round draft pick they have coming back. They have an AHL line up when it comes to centers wtf was Guerin thinking?
I actually think Domi might go to Ottawa for their second top 5 pick.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Sign Hoffman

Hoffman - Suzuki - Drouin
Domi - Kotkaniemi - Gallagher
Tatar - Danault - Armia
Byron - Evans - Lehkonen

Chariot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Romanov - Mete
Kulak

Price
Allen

We should make the playoffs with this roster

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Dodged a bullet. And an offensive blackhole.
Habs D as a group has been crappy for years at offense. Like really crappy. The last thing they need is a top 4 2 goal scorer. No matter how good defensively.

Reactions: Runner77

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Kevin Hayes has averaged 23 goals a year the last 3 years. As a no. 2 center. He's also 6-5, 215 and tough, and good defensively. He would also be our top C man right now and would have been the last 3 years. I would trade PD in one second for him , and throw in a second pick. Maybe you should do a little research before posting things like this.
Kevin Hayes is anything but tough, nor does he play tough, he’s the pure definition of pousse-caca

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

Jul 6, 2016
Danault OR Domi to Detroit for Mantha ? Wings badly need a #2 centerman to play behind Larkin.

Jul 6, 2016

Habs don't need another right-H d-man.... They got Weber and Petry already to play on the top four.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Danault OR Domi to Detroit for Mantha ? Wings badly need a #2 centerman to play behind Larkin.
I wouldn’t give either for Mantha straight up. Both have shown more and produced more than Mantha. Outside of being a Quebecer, I don’t really get the draw for a soft as butter, inconsistent winger. I’d rather get a player who’s smaller (not small) but plays hard.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Just thinking out loud and looking for additional input...

Is there any chance of a 3 way deal that includes us, Minny and another team

Minny gets Domi

Canadiens get a scoring winger (Boeser?)

3rd team (Van?) gets Dumba

All contingent on extensions and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: