Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I’d 100% welcome back Zibanejad.

Elite centre with 40 goal PPG+ ability. He was on torrid pace with Panarin but I think safe to say at least PPG capable conservatively.

2 way. Responsible. Faceoffs getting better. He plays our style of hockey. Will complement Stutzle or Tkachuk really well. Hell yes, please.

Not paying over 9 mill tho

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Ppl are under the illusion that finishing strong with no pressure last year in a weak division means we are going to be battling for a playoff spot.
So far this offseason the roster has gotten worse by losing Dadanov who hasn’t been replaced by a better player. Holden and MDZ don’t move the needle

Right now we are contending for a 5-10 overall pick. We probably aren’t bad enough for a Shane wright but no where near good enough to sniff the post season

100% agree and hope im proven wrong. Thing is people are way too biased regarding our prospects and some don’t realize the major holes we have/still will have even if all these prospects graduate.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Ppl are under the illusion that finishing strong with no pressure last year in a weak division means we are going to be battling for a playoff spot.
So far this offseason the roster has gotten worse by losing Dadanov who hasn’t been replaced by a better player. Holden and MDZ don’t move the needle

Right now we are contending for a 5-10 overall pick. We probably aren’t bad enough for a Shane wright but no where near good enough to sniff the post season
Dadonov had a 30 point pace. Not like he did much that a guy like sokolov or something couldn’t IMO

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Dadonov had a 30 point pace. Not like he did much that a guy like sokolov or something couldn’t IMO

I like Sokolov and there are a lot of intriguing parts to his game but he wouldn't see the ice nearly enough to put up a 30 point pace. His production would be more in line with a player like Kristian Vesalainen. He's a big and skilled hockey player but his game just isn't in a place where he would be getting enough ice time to allow those skills to be on display. There's an obvious hole on the right side that does need to be filled and outside of Colin White moving to the wing, I don't think there are really any internal options ready. Not that White would be an upgrade.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
100% agree and hope im proven wrong. Thing is people are way too biased regarding our prospects and some don’t realize the major holes we have/still will have even if all these prospects graduate.
With good goaltending we will be competitive for a wild card, with below average goaltending the tank is on and PM replaces PD.

Reactions: Rodzilla

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Horrible in Pitts? 45 pts in 49 playoff games and two Stanley Cup rings is the kind of awful we could use around here...

My bad, I did not think his numbers were that good in Pittsburgh. He always looks so slow and don't give a crap. I guess his numbers dropped in Arizona cause of the bad team or has he just slowed down?

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
With good goaltending we will be competitive for a wild card, with below average goaltending the tank is on and PM replaces PD.

Hope you’re right! We’ll see. I feel it will be a lot different in the atlantic with expectations. With roster AS IS, i expect bottom 10

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Domi for Brown/Tierney, a 2nd for Kessel. Maximum chaos for the battle of Ontario.
Maximum chaos for DJ too, lol. I’m not sure if Domi would work, but the fact that he can play C, has a lot of skill, will be very cheap, and is on an expiring deal gives me a level of interest. Him being out for a few months could make it a total failure, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad