Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Keep simping for millionaires
The irony is strong here. You're ridiculous. Don't like a few differing opinions better cancel them. Meanwhile if we take the spotlight and shine the light on your life and analyze everything you ever done and said. We would cancel you too.

Grow up.

Reactions: bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
lol, you cherry picked 2 misses. I'd take my chances with the picks in a deep draft over a small forward who hasn't done much to justify his draft position and is due for a new contract, any day of the week.
I dont think you understand the likely hood of players being impact players in the league at 21/22 years old already. He has absolutely lived up to where he was drafted. I just showed you the flawed logic you had in terms of assuming the 32nd pick will be Shane Pinto.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Had to run out to a doc appointment and a haircut...
So I missed the Newhook trade.. Is there an extension ?
Also the Hayes trade ... what was the return? a 2024 6th round pick with half his Salary retained.

Anything else?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Did you watch the game against the sens where he absolutely danced Thomson and ripped it shelf?... The raw tools are obvious. Despite what HF seems to believe players arent fully developed at 21/22 years old. Most players take until their mid to late 20's.

Still seems a lot to give up for an underperforming prospect but it is a good gamble to make for them.

I'm happy they added another small, soft C :D

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I dont think you understand the likely hood of players being impact players in the league at 21/22 years old already. He has absolutely lived up to where he was drafted. I just showed you the flawed logic you had in terms of assuming the 32nd pick will be Shane Pinto.
Why did Sakic trade him?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Had to run out to a doc appointment and a haircut...
So I missed the Newhook trade.. Is there an extension ?
Also the Hayes trade ... what was the return? a 2024 6th round pick with half his Salary retained.

Anything else?
That Hayes trade is a really good one for St Louis. 3.5 million for a big rangy center like him who can score 50 points is tremendous. Wish the sens got him.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
This year is a stronger draft. If they can get anything in the top 15 this year they should do it all worthwhile top 10 picks. Its similar to 2020 when guys like Jarvis and Lundell went into the teens. If they do get 17 from Detroit one of those guys could slip.

I guess you didnt get the point.
Who's in the top 15 that's on Debrincat's list? Nasvhille at 15? Is that really worth more than an unprotected 2024 1st?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Who's in the top 15 that's on Debrincat's list? Nasvhille at 15? Is that really worth more than an unprotected 2024 1st?

I think the unprotected first would depend on the team. I feel like someone will fall to 17 that could be really good which is why I dont think Yzerman wants to deal it.

Yeah Nashville but I feel like they want to make a pick if they are hosting.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That Hayes trade is a really good one for St Louis. 3.5 million for a big rangy center like him who can score 50 points is tremendous. Wish the sens got him.
Dorion needs to move DeBrincat to get some $ wiggle room... Missed opportunity adds to the cost of bringing DeBrincat in

Reactions: bert

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
He’s due for a 2/3 million dollar contract, they are trying to win right now, filled his role with someone who helps more in the short term in Johanson, and have an extremely small amount of cap space.
Ok, we'll have to see if it works out for Montreal. I think he'll have just as tough a time against top 4 D-men as he did against bottom pair guys in Colorado. Maybe he'll be fine if he ever learns to compete/win board battles, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Agreed, Hayes at 50% is a great addition.

There will be a lot of moving pieces this offseason... lots of good players moved. We need to come out of the summer with at least two more longterm (3+ yr) NHL pieces.

Paying out the nose for Wilson or JT Compher, now that's what scares me. But a shrewd dealer should be able to fill out this roster nicely.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I have a feeling Debrincat is traded either to St-Louis, Pittsburgh or Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00