Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Yeah? Howcome?

Completely random opinion of mine.

Pittsburgh has a new GM and they need to add some firepower up front. Washington is making moves to get younger but are still striving to be competitive. St-Louis is making moves and I could see DBC wanting to go there.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Completely random opinion of mine.

Pittsburgh has a new GM and they need to add some firepower up front. Washington is making moves to get younger but are still striving to be competitive. St-Louis is making moves and I could see DBC wanting to go there.
I am just looking at those teams and I just dont see the fit thought you may have had some info. Pittsburgh doesnt have the draft capital to afford it. St louis has no cap space and just traded for Hayes and are very deep on wing.

Washington seems to be doing a mini rebuild/retool.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
My prediction for a Debrincat trade

Debrincat to Dallas

To Ottawa: Mason Marchment, Thomas Harley, 2024 1st
We would be so lucky.

Harley was fantastic in the playoffs and looks more than ready for regular duty. Marchment is a good player, too. We'd have lots of room to fill out the roster.

Reactions: bert

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
We would be so lucky.

Harley was fantastic in the playoffs and looks more than ready for regular duty. Marchment is a good player, too. We'd have lots of room to fill out the roster.
Maybe I'm being too optimistic. Lebrun said teams are stepping up so it gives me hope lol

Then we can sign a UFA goalie like Jarry or Andersen. And trade Brannstrom for help in the bottom 6 at forward.

Tkachuk Stutzle Batherson
Marchment Norris Giroux
Goodrow Pinto Greig
Crookshank Kastelic Perry

Chabot Cychrun
Sanderson Zub
Harley JBD/Hamonic

Jarry/Andersen
Forsberg

Would love something like this.

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
Point is, dipshit is a coward and I'm shedding that light. Care or not. Not my concern. I though choose to out people who are acting ridiculously but try to hide in the shadows.

Have a good day bud.
Cool. It's tacky childish behaviour. This is a forum to discuss hockey, not whatever petty squabbles you are having in PMs.

Reactions: Arogie and slamigo

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
My prediction for a Debrincat trade

Debrincat to Dallas

To Ottawa: Mason Marchment, Thomas Harley, 2024 1st
Harley a First AND Marchment.... Uhh haha. Id take Harley straight up. But I mean hey if Dorion pulled this off id be willing to let him stay. And I do not like Dorion. Would be the best trade he has ever made from a value stand point.

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Cool. It's tacky childish behaviour. This is a forum to discuss hockey, not whatever petty squabbles you are having in PMs.
You missed the point bud. We are on this public forum. He instead went to my dms instead of replying here. I'm exposing him publically That's it. You don't like it. That's cool. You can move on. It's simple.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
You missed the point bud. We are on this public forum. He instead went to my dms instead of replying here. I'm exposing him publically That's it. You don't like it. That's cool. You can move on. It's simple.
Went to DMs because I am trying to keep thread on topic.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Let’s agree to disagree on that one
One is an ELC player, being traded because a team values what he will become.

One is a guy who will get an 8 year 8+ million dollar contract, because he’s a high profile soon to be UFA who will not sign with his team.

They aren’t comparable whatsoever.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Did you DM Mark Methot before you wrote to TSN trying to get him canned as well?
No. He is ok if Methot is fired because he is a millionaire. @Sun God Nika is the Robin Hood of cancel culture he only wants the rich fired, he won't tell on people who only make a modest wage he told me this in dms last night.

If you make over x amount look out he's coming for you. But if you make under x amount it's ok to have different views.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
How could Toronto possibly be in the mix given their a) cap situation b) poor draft capital c) poor prospect pool?

Any of those teams on his list?
Do we care if the return is very good?

Debrincat's preferred locations are not "must do" requirements to trade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad