Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Yeesh.

WPG should rebuild but that's a good move given they want to remain competitive. A bit risky going present/quantity over future/quality but could end up being a nice move for them in the longterm nonetheless

They 100% should blow up it and flip even those pieces for futures.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
PSA: there is a tweet going around that says Chris Johnston mentioned a 3-way trade involving Cat & Konecny. It seems very fake to me so don't get your hopes up.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If cap does jump 5-7m next summer , don’t think Debrincat will sign an extension anywhere and just bet on himself to have a good year. Comes down to is a 1 yr rental of Debrincat worth more to ottawa than whatever return they get from elsewhere ?

theunsunghero

Aug 22, 2019
No. He is ok if Methot is fired because he is a millionaire. @Sun God Nika is the Robin Hood of cancel culture he only wants the rich fired, he won't tell on people who only make a modest wage he told me this in dms last night.

If you make over x amount look out he's coming for you. But if you make under x amount it's ok to have different views.
You better get over it or @L'Aveuglette is coming after ya

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
If you don't like it then press that little ignore button. Pretty easy stuff.
That's overly simplistic. If everyone did that, this place would be a ghost town of posts with no direct replies.

It's weird enough seeing someone reply to someone you've set to ignore.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
it’s going to drag on after the draft isn’t it?
Well Brucie has been priming us in his last few articles saying the draft isn’t the deadline for trading him, that Dorion values 2024 pick just as much as 2023 and now with Dorion categorically saying they don’t think they’ll have a 1st this year, definitely feels like this is going to drag past the draft at this point

Reactions: Cosmix

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Well Brucie has been priming us in his last few articles saying the draft isn’t the deadline for trading him, that Dorion values 2024 pick just as much as 2023 and now with Dorion categorically saying they don’t think they’ll have a 1st this year, definitely feels like this is going to drag past the draft at this point
The silver lining is, the longer this drags on, the more likely its not Dorion making the trade

Reactions: Cosmix and bert

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sens traded 7OA 39OA and a 2024 3rd to obtain Debrincat who wants to be paid with UFA looming wants out after 1 year. Guess (8.5m)

Montreal traded 13OA and 66OA for Dach (montreal signed him 4 years 3.362m AAV) expiry status RFA
Montreal traded 31OA and 37OA for Newhook under team control RFA .. Could be in for something in the range of Dach

I don't know the value of 2022 7OA , 39 OA and a 2024 3rd compared to 2022 13OA , 66OA and 2023 31OA and 37OA

But how much would it cost to move up from 13OA to 7OA .. probably equals them out for the most part

Who would you rather have right now?

DeBrincat or Dach and Newhook?

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
That's overly simplistic. If everyone did that, this place would be a ghost town of posts with no direct replies.

It's weird enough seeing someone reply to someone you've set to ignore.

I had sweatred on ignore bc I couldn’t take the constant Colin White posts, but then I unignored bc of all the replies he’d receive, so in a way it was like he was never gone.

• Haha
Reactions: Relapsing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: