Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Hard to make a what would Dorion do type trades ..but

Stone for Jack Roslovic, Logan Stanley and a 1st

Duchene to nashville for Nick Bonino, Eeli Tolvanen and a 1st

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Hoffman
Karlsson
Duchene
Stone
Dzingel

*Plus possible 1st overall 2019 pick*

It's an insane,
unprecedented talent gutting of a team. That's our *by a large margin mind you* 5 best players, sans Chabot, all gone in 8 months time if we do deal the UFA line. Just insane.

Only hope is we actually get something decent back this time.[
/QUOTE]

What did you JUST SAY

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
It would be a dream come true if we could wrestle Honka away from Dallas. I know I'm being really ambitious and will probably be called out for overvaluing our assets here and thinking we have anything that could merit Dallas giving him up.

I get that they weren't going to give us a superstar RD like Honka in the Karlsson deal. Maybe if Jim Nill is now more desperate we could get him in a trade for Dzingel. Dallas doesn't have a lot of cap space, that might make Dzingel an appealing rental. Maybe we'd have to do Stone instead, but then we have to take back contracts. I don't know, I'd take back Methot's expiring deal if it meant getting Honka in a Senators jersey.

Julius "The Context" Honka could turn things around for the Senators. 2021 would come the day after the trade deadline.

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
I don't think you guys are seeing the big picture, here. We could receive UNPRECEDENTED value for these three. No team will have ever aquired this many ASSETS at the deadline.

Reactions: derriko and Xspyrit

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Wasn't the original deadline suppose to be the 12th of February? Now we're hearing the 17th or 18th (10 days before TDL).

Is Dorion buying time for the Panarin situation to resolve itself with a trade to FLA so that teams like Nashville cannot pit CBJ and OTT against each other?

When are season ticket renewals? Maybe it has something to do with that.

It's peculiar. If they haven't signed now, I can't see another week making a difference.

Reactions: NB613 and derriko

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
I'm gonna have to echo those who say we need to wait a few years to elect a captain.

Given his likability with fans and strong personality, I definitely see Brady Tkachuk being our future captain, but I don't want him to have that kind of pressure on him now.

otown

Sep 4, 2009
I don't think you guys are seeing the big picture, here. We could receive UNPRECEDENTED value for these three. No team will have ever aquired this many ASSETS at the deadline.

I hope you are right but we expected to receive unprecedented value for EK . There is a pattern here with PD and in most cases we end up with mediocre returns.
His future in hockey depends on it.
Leverage may shift if teams stand pat on their offers and the clock is ticking!

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
With our luck we trade away our 3 good guys for pennies on the dollar, but keep Ceci.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Trade Smith, Ryan, Dzingel and Ceci. Maybe Magnus too if someone wants to offer a late pick.

That's over 12M off the books, even if there is salary retained (for Smith and Ryan).

Re-sign Stone and Duchene.

Thanks!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Probably, should have been a top 5 pick.

Huge, right handed D like that are worth their weight in gold. Been a long time since we had a guy who could play shut-down D, 1st PP and put up 40+ points.
I didnt like him at the wjc but you watch him way more than I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad