Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
They have had all year to talk and the two sides still need to touch base to further talks

Ridiculous

Yep. Our organization is a joke. Playing with fire that one of these guys doesn't get hurt before the deadline. I'd sit them.

Reactions: hockey20000

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah I wasn't blown away by him either. He looks like a top 4 guy for sure. But i don't see top pairing guy.
I think he got off to a bit of a rough start.. I think by the last 2-3 games he was their best D. I definitely see top pairing potential especially paired with someone like Chabot. That would be one outstanding pair of minute munchers that would put up numbers and defend for years. He was also outstanding in the mem cup last year. I hope RN gets there again so we can watch him do his thing.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
There used to be a post on vetting sources here, no? Anyone able to remind me how we are supposed to do that? I hope to have something in the next couple of days but dont want to post it before I clear my source with someone...

Reactions: danielpalfredsson

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
There used to be a post on vetting sources here, no? Anyone able to remind me how we are supposed to do that? I hope to have something in the next couple of days but dont want to post it before I clear my source with someone...

Who is it regarding? Give us something! :)

Reactions: Bean Drown

BK201

Apr 11, 2011

Tell the mods your source they will decide.

Reactions: derriko and Neiler

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Other than the big three, who are the sens most likely to deal? And what kind of return would you expect?

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Other than the big three, who are the sens most likely to deal? And what kind of return would you expect?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Harpur go to a contender looking for some playoff depth. Smith either. If Duchene signs, I won't be shocked at all if Tierney goes.

Harpur: 3rd
Smith: younger player
Tierney: equivalent age player at different position

These of course are just my guesses.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Anyone see pageau getting dealt? I'm sure teams will be asking about him...

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks. Sent a note. Going to be a couple of days before I can get anything more than I have now anyway (which isn't anything that hasn't already been reported).

Sweet yeah they dont say anything anyways. We also use to have an insider BackDoorPass that i think i know who he was but he told us lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad