Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Losing Duchene sucks, but not being able to re-sign any of the (good) players that the team drafts and develops is so depressing.

Karlsson, Hoffman, Stone and Dzingel all gone in a single year, why should we be hopeful the team won’t do the same thing when Chabot/Tkachuk and other high end prospects they draft & develop want to get paid market value?

Also how bad has Dorion destroyed this teams centre depth since he arrived lmao

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Losing Duchene sucks, but not being able to re-sign any of the (good) players that the team drafts and develops is so depressing.

Karlsson, Hoffman, Stone and Dzingel all gone in a single year, why should we be hopeful the team won’t do the same thing when Chabot/Tkachuk and other high end prospects they draft & develop want to get paid market value?

Also how bad has Dorion destroyed this teams centre depth since he arrived lmao
Stone isn’t gone yet and the key difference is Chabot and Tkachuk will be RFAs and much younger. They had no problems signing players after their ELCs before.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
The point still applies though. One day we'll be in a similar position again, and how can we have faith it'll be any different when that time comes.
The fan base doesnt have any faith right now. Hopefully we don't have to worry about that in 7-8 years and the franchise is in a better state by then.

SensPerpetualRebuild

Yelnats Puc
Jul 31, 2009
This is probably the best way to do it. Pretend that Stone isn’t available and let teams bid up for Duchene. After that deal gets done, let the remaining teams go after Stone (possibly in response to the team that won the Duchene sweepstakes)

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Any chance we could get Brannstrom from Vegas?

No. Neither he or Glass are moving. GMGM does GMGM things but I think he learned after he traded Forsberg. I'd be surprised if they even offered Hague.

If I were Vegas I'm offering your choice of first (19 or 20), lowest 3rd in '19, highest 2nd in '20, Clarkson, and Jake Leschyshyn because we had his dad Curtis for a bit.

Add a Lindberg to the deal and that's six assets! A Karlsson level haul!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Please sign Stone Dorion! I can take trading Duchene and Dzingle but losing Stone is probably the last straw for me
Feel the same way. And given the plan I could even get on board with trading duchene and Dzingel considering we have brown, bath, norris, Formenton coming.
Stone is young enough to fit in and even be essential to the plan.

Reactions: NB613 and DJB

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This is probably the best way to do it. Pretend that Stone isn’t available and let teams bid up for Duchene. After that deal gets done, let the remaining teams go after Stone (possibly in response to the team that won the Duchene sweepstakes)

Yep. Definitely feels like an up your offers, rival GMs kind of information leak.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
If we sign Stone you cant help but think Duchene will think long and hard about re-signing here in off-season. Especially because I think he knows he can flourish here and he and Batherson can form an excellent top line/1b line.

Duchene for 1st+Fabbro/Tolvanen

Dzingel for 1st

Duchene signs in summer

Would be jackpot outcome if you ask me, would really bring some hope into this team and fanbase and severely makeup for lack of first rounder.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
If we sign Stone you cant help but think Duchene will think long and hard about re-signing here in off-season. Especially because I think he knows he can flourish here and he and Batherson can form an excellent top line/1b line.

Duchene for 1st+Fabbro/Tolvanen

Dzingel for 1st

Duchene signs in summer

Would be jackpot outcome if you ask me, would really bring some hope into this team and fanbase and severely makeup for lack of first rounder.

Lol Duchene is long gone one way or another my man.

Reactions: derriko

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
If we're back to dealing Duchene to Nashville, I hope it's a three way. Nashville assets aren't very exciting at all.

Tremblay31

Jun 18, 2011
Germany
I’d laugh hysterically if it’s something like Pajaarvi for a 5th and that’s the end of it with the Jets.

Dont see the Jets pay the price for Stone/Duchene
Have a feeling the jets are targeting Dzingel !!
Lets say Dzingel+Pajaarvi for Jets 1st + Appelton or so

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I hope it's a three way.

heh_thumbs_up_nph.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad