Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
I’m emotionally spent with this shit. Oh they’d dialed in on Duchene and it looks hopeful, he’ll extend, now Stone’s the focus and Duchene is being shopped. Gonna start ripping lines to cope soon.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Well Dorion was just stopped with his staff walking back into the Jets arena, so we'll see.

giphy.gif

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Well Dorion was just stopped with his staff walking back into the Jets arena, so we'll see.

Received a collect call from Melnyk saying he better make a deal before he comes home. Too many resources spent taking the entire staff and scouts to come back with nothing.

I’d laugh hysterically if it’s something like Pajaarvi for a 5th and that’s the end of it with the Jets.

I've had similar thoughts.

richmh77

Jan 13, 2019
Friedman:
Matt Duchene officially on the market.
Kypreos: doesn’t have any faith that the re-negotiations with Stone will lead to a contract. Thinks both will get traded...

I’m paraphrasing and also a few beers deep .

Good times...

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Elliot Friedman was just on hot stove saying Duchene is officially on the block. Nashville had two people in Winnipeg tonight.

Kypreos believes nothing can or will be done with Stone.

Reactions: Cosmix and Gesus

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
EK is going to be on after hours with Scott Oak. It's going to be fun when the Stone trade breaks during the interview.

Get your meme machines ready folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->