Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I think 9.5 x 8 is 100 percent market value for both players. I think both could get 10.5 on the open market. Both fantastic pieces for any team to add. Both top liners or elite second liners with Stone bringing a bag full of added features to the table.

Reactions: NB613

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I think 9.5 x 8 is 100 percent market value for both players. I think both could get 10.5 on the open market. Both fantastic pieces for any team to add. Both top liners or elite second liners with Stone bringing a bag full of added features to the table.

9.5 x8 for duchane? hell no lol... even I would trade him if he demanding that.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
I hope we can make a deal with Vegas. I really like a few of their D prospects. Hague and Coghlan in particular I think would fit in well with what our team needs.

Reactions: Variable26

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I hope we can make a deal with Vegas. I really like a few of their D prospects. Hague and Coghlan in particular I think would fit in well with what our team needs.

Don't know about Coghlan. What's he like?

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
9.5 x8 for duchane? hell no lol... even I would trade him if he demanding that.
Yeah? I dunno, still young, a powerful offensive players, very creative, speedy, we've all clearly seen he can be a PPG player on a crap team.

What makes you think a powerful offensive C doesnt garner top dollar as a ufa?

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Don't know about Coghlan. What's he like?

A RHD who skates well, who is very poised defensively and adds quite a bit of offence. He’s got a great shot from the point and has been able to score in his rookie year in the AHL. He was undrafted and signed as a free agent with Vegas but he looks like he’s going to be a player.

richmh77

Jan 13, 2019
Any time you are moving a star to me the offers are never good.

But the basis is really 1st or 2nd best prospect, a 1st (some are offering a 2nd and it's conditional), some have a 1st and another conditional pick.

Hopefully this includes a young roster player like Theodore for Vegas and Roslovic for the Jets

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah? I dunno, still young, a powerful offensive players, very creative, speedy, we've all clearly seen he can be a PPG player on a crap team.

What makes you think a powerful offensive C doesnt garner top dollar as a ufa?

8- 8.5 max for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->