Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season edition 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Skinner just had a 24 goals season and 37 goals the year before.

He's also 3-4 years younger.

It is the «what have you done for me lately» factor. Pacio is coming off his worst season.

If you’re going just by stats, Patches is still superior in every category but I guess that’s the only way Skinner come close to competing. Patches is a much more complete player and no major history of injuries that has sidelined a smaller and more delicate Skinner his whole career.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
If you’re going just by stats, Patches is still superior in every category but I guess that’s the only way Skinner come close to competing. Patches is a much more complete player and no major history of injuries that has sidelined a smaller and more delicate Skinner his whole career.

However, If Patch worked as hard as Skinner on the ice, he might have injuries too? :sarcasm:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Patches to Vegas would make so much sense. And they have kids that could help us. Yep, he will score a bunch. But the return we could get could be so much better. Suzuki, Glass, Brannstrom, Schmidt. If you want to acquire a 1st round pick...don't acquire it from Pittsburgh who you'll know that they'll finish high. But while it's a strong possibility that Vegas stays on top....what if you take a chance that they don't in their 2nd year? 1st round pick, a forward prospect, d player. But he will have to accept an extension.

Reactions: shutehinside

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Patches to Vegas would make so much sense. And they have kids that could help us. Yep, he will score a bunch. But the return we could get could be so much better. Suzuki, Glass, Brannstrom, Schmidt. If you want to acquire a 1st round pick...don't acquire it from Pittsburgh who you'll know that they'll finish high. But while it's a strong possibility that Vegas stays on top....what if you take a chance that they don't in their 2nd year? 1st round pick, a forward prospect, d player. But he will have to accept an extension.
GOOD points, Vegas wants scoring since Neal left

yianik

Jun 30, 2009

Havent followed Suzuki this year but if he done well, then out of him, Kotkaniemi, Olofsson and Poehling I would feel pretty confident of getting two top 6C from that group. Brannstrom would also be a good add.

Last edited:

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Suzuki + 1st/Brannstrom

Would be a great return. Pax has to agree to a deal tho. dumbass took our chances away when we traded with Kings for Vilardi or JAD+1st and refused the extension

Reactions: sampollock

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
GOOD points, Vegas wants scoring since Neal left

And they want to show that they are not a 1-year wonder. If they fail in their Karlsson trade, you have to think that they will want to go all in with Pacioretty.

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
if Dallas wins EK i would Vegas see turning on Pac yeah

2 of those would be awesome: Brannstrom/Suzuki/Hague+3rd 1st

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
If Price ever does get traded the best fit is probably the Blues they are in win now mode after trading 2 first round picks for Schenn and now getting ROR if Jake Allan continues to be very average they could be looking for a #1 goalie.

Makes sense, good call.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
I texted my friend she said no offers for Duclair. She said management want to se what they have in the system. Also she said they want to give the kids ie Kotkaniemi and Poehling an opportunity to make the team and any interest in Duclair it will be closer to September.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
I texted my friend she said no offers for Duclair. She said management want to se what they have in the system. Also she said they want to give the kids ie Kotkaniemi and Poehling an opportunity to make the team and any interest in Duclair it will be closer to September.

For that Poehling would have to leave college and sign a contract.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

I hear what youre saying but there zero chance they would trade Cody glass for Pacioretty
That’s wishful thinking. I’m not sure they give up Suszuki either

smirob

Jun 2, 2014

Tell your ‘friend’ that neither Kotkaniemi or Poehling will on the team next year and that even if they were, Duclair is a winger.

Also let her know that her ‘friend’ is not impressing anybody by making up insider information.

Reactions: Laurentide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad