Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season edition 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Islanders interested in Patches according to Staple. I don't really want anything from there now that they used the 1sts.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Only trades that should be entertained now are for 2019 first rounders.

I can't see what other picks they may want to get out of this draft. They have more ammunition than they'll need over the coming rounds.

Just like the teams that shut the door on them when they wanted to move up, the second rounders should stay where they are unless someone is willing to package something toward 2019.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Give us 2019 1sts please. Come on down NYI. Show Tavares you're serious! Cheering for them to lose all year would be fun.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC

I can't see what other picks they may want to get out of this draft. They have more ammunition than they'll need over the coming rounds.

Just like the teams that shut the door on them when they wanted to move up, the second rounders should stay where they are unless someone is willing to package something toward 2019.
No one is trading a 2019 1st round pick a day or a week after the draft , especially teams that are bubble playoff teams.
People need to face it , Pacioretty is back till the trade deadline
The Habs are not rebuilding. They’re patching it up

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I think a team like Vegas would want Paciroetty and/or Petry. I would LOVE to get their 1st in 2019, because I really doubt they make the playoffs, and the have good prospects on LD and C.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Islanders interested in Patch and habs apparently want roster player + pick + prospect.

Patch for Beauvilier + 2nd (41st) + Hosang

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Must be a pick from next year. Can't see the Habs wanting another 2nd

Reactions: Runner77

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Islanders interested in Patch and habs apparently want roster player + pick + prospect.

Patch for Beauvilier + 2nd (41st) + Hosang

Ya ok speed and skill the new NHL but building a Smurf village will not make us a Cup contender , as Washington showed. Size is still vary relevant.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Wahlstrom for Pacioretty? No reason they can't trade the pick. Next year's 1st? I'm not as set on getting a center now.
Press reported the isles kicking the tires on MaxPac, Skinner,Grubrauer and Anderson BEFORE the isles drafted.
Isles were giddy that Dobson +Wahlstrom fell. If they would not pass up the chance to draft Walhstrom or Dobson for MaxPac last night, why would they turn around and trade Wahlstrom the next day for MaxPac?

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Montreal if in win now mode which they obviously are they still have Price and Weber....trade 2o19 1st rounder Scherbak,Hudon for Panarin with 1 year left on his contract sign him to 6 year 42 million dollar contract he will be 27 in October.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Press reported the isles kicking the tires on MaxPac, Skinner,Grubrauer and Anderson BEFORE the isles drafted.
Isles were giddy that Dobson +Wahlstrom fell. If they would not pass up the chance to draft Walhstrom or Dobson for MaxPac last night, why would they turn around and trade Wahlstrom the next day for MaxPac?

I don't think Isles were ever interested in MaxPac. GMs will kick tires just to prevent a free lunch to fall on a rival's table.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Montreal if in win now mode which they obviously are they still have Price and Weber....trade 2o19 1st rounder Scherbak,Hudon for Panarin with 1 year left on his contract sign him to 6 year 42 million dollar contract he will be 27 in October.
I don’t think that is near enough for Panarin.

Otherwise Habs better just hold on to pacioretty if that is the market for a scoring winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->