Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season edition 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
Who cares if leafs do well. The rivalry ended in the sixties and if leafs win a cup it will just be another welcome embarrassment for bergevin.

I live in southwestern ontario surrounded by leaf fans...all I hear on the radio is leaf talk.....I havenT heard them shut up about Tavares yet......

Bergevin is being embarrassed through his actions, I cannot stand to see the leafs win

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Hanzal or Spezza... getting either with some sweetener would be a wise-move.

Drouin absolutely should be moved back to the wing, we need him to regain and grow his confidence, not spend another season miscast and loaded with expectations and scrutiny that are not his fault.... MB seems focused on setting up his best assets to fail pretty consistently for some reason.

Bergevin is like the baker who insists that his cherry pie needs garlic and keeps using it despite the unanimous outcries of horror.

To him, apparantly wingers and centres are interchangeable even if the outcome is terrifying.

Reactions: DAChampion

Price4Prez

Nov 20, 2007
The elephant in the room. The only motivation for Weber to work his ass off in rehab is the hope he’ll be traded to a contender next year. Otherwise why give a ****.

I can agree that some players would and do think like that. Just collect their paycheck and be happy with mediocrity. I do strongly believe that most players are proud atheletes, who are ultra competitive amd want to play- and Weber is certainly one of the last players id believe would not be like that.

Im sure he wants to perform and win with his team. Its not like he demanded a trade in his prime, when he was considered the best D in the league, and Nashville was terrible, and a bubble team.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I know you all will grill me but.....

MB should test the waters more for a trade for price then maxy right now,
yes price no trade, big money....

but if a team wants to win, the cup.......top the JT trade to figland, and go after price.

cost the team yes, but really why would price want to play here now, no defense, no win's

Reactions: DAChampion

axman88

Apr 5, 2007
I know you all will grill me but.....

MB should test the waters more for a trade for price then maxy right now,
yes price no trade, big money....

but if a team wants to win, the cup.......top the JT trade to figland, and go after price.

cost the team yes, but really why would price want to play here now, no defense, no win's

Jake Allen, Robert Thomas, 1st rd pick (2020), 2nd rd pick (2019), Jordan Schmaltz
for
Price ($1 million retained)

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I can agree that some players would and do think like that. Just collect their paycheck and be happy with mediocrity. I do strongly believe that most players are proud atheletes, who are ultra competitive amd want to play- and Weber is certainly one of the last players id believe would not be like that.

Im sure he wants to perform and win with his team. Its not like he demanded a trade in his prime, when he was considered the best D in the league, and Nashville was terrible, and a bubble team.

Part of the reason the Weber injuries might be worse than anticipated is possibly a very high threshhold for playing with pain.

Reactions: jaffy27

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
if price shits the bag again this year both he and weber will have minimal trade value
hard pressed to get 1 first round pick

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Jake Allen, Robert Thomas, 1st rd pick (2020), 2nd rd pick (2019), Jordan Schmaltz
for
Price ($1 million retained)

Price isn't waiving for St louis.

It's either Vancouver in a trade or wait for Seattle in the expansion draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad