GDT: Trade Deadline February 24, 2020: post all ye info here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

That's interesting to me, moreso than Commodore's comical tweet. Adrian Dater is really well connected with the Avs.

I know it's posted by Dater. But the article is written by Ash Glover, Dater's partner for their blog site. Also, it's less to do with him saying something is up and more to do with him sharing an opinion that Avs should target Drouin. And he's saying that even if the price may be a little steep, he think Sakic should be willing to pay it.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
I know it's posted by Dater. But the article is written by Ash Glover, Dater's partner for their blog site. Also, it's less to do with him saying something is up and more to do with him sharing an opinion that Avs should target Drouin. And he's saying that even if the price may be a little steep, he think Sakic should be willing to pay it.

Yeah that's how it needs to be taken, definitely not like something that's about to be sent to the NHL offices.
But historically at least, the guy has a good pulse on most of what Sakic does. He seems to think it's plausible... We'll see.

Reactions: dralaf

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
If they trade Drouin and don't get a significant prospect in return, I'll laugh my ass off.

MB traded away a stud LH defenseman for him.

I would also laugh my ass off if he managed to get rid of Tatar, Drouin and Domi over a calendar year, effectively creating another significant organizational weakness at LW.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
If they trade Drouin and don't get a significant prospect in return, I'll laugh my ass off.

MB traded away a stud LH defenseman for him.

I would also laugh my ass off if he managed to get rid of Tatar, Drouin and Domi over a calendar year, effectively creating another significant organizational weakness at LW.
Don't worry, Timmins and the boys will draft all LW this draft to address the need

Reactions: Andrei79 and Takeru

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If we trade Drouin it seems luke a sell low move. Guy is playing injured right now and obviously isnt looking good.

Drouin is not going anywhere. The timing makes it total BS. Let's think logically here. Why would the Avs waste a deadline transaction for a player who likely won't be useful until next year, when the injury heals? That does the Avs no good in this year's playoff push.

If anyone is interested in drouin, it would be more of a summer move at the earliest.

Reactions: DavePeak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad