GDT: Trade Deadline February 24, 2020: post all ye info here

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
No doubt about it, Tatar has more value than Kreider. That being said, the teams who missed on on Kreider may be more desperate to overpay for Tatar, but again I doubt Bergevin considers trading him.

Reactions: HelloBellyvo

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Bergevin is done guys, won't do anything significant. He traded Scandella, only because he refused to sign now... I'll still wake up tomorrow and follow the "trades-day" like a fool.

He believes in this team.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Bergevin is done guys, won't do anything significant. He traded Scandella, only because he refused to sign now... I'll still wake up tomorrow and follow the "trades-day" like a fool.

And the Blues made him an offer he couldn't refuse...

We'll see if someone does the same for Kovalchuk...

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque

That's what scaring me, that he believes too much in that team and won't trade anyone significant.

We'll miss the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 seasons, but yeah, next year we'll compete :help:

But I still hope to be surprised at 4PM tomorrow.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Oh wow, I didn't realize that Vegas isn't participating in the expansion draft next year. Scratch that then, Petry's value will be fine for next year if we trade him there with a contract extension like how we did Pacioretty. However, the market will likely be harder for most other teams since Petry will need to be extended and protected.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
The optimist in me says there could be a Bettman scheme making the media money with all major trades coming in on Monday for full viewership, per league's "orders"... the other side unfortunately is that Tampa, the Ogre, ****ed everything up with their overpayment for Coleman. Teams disagree on value like never before and 1st round picks for this draft are not being talked about beside Carolina's extra one. It could be real boring.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
It sounds like Pesce might be out the season. Without Pesce & no goalies, they're in tough to make playoffs.
Probably, but they would have to pay like the better 1st, a prospect like Bokk and probably a prospect like Suzuki. All that for 1 post season of Petry in the top 4? I mean they could always flip him for a forward or other assets next year, but that's very unlikely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad