GDT: Trade Deadline February 24, 2020: post all ye info here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I'm not even phased anymore. The lack of shits I give for the team and game that was once the center-point for my entertainment hours is mind-blowing. There isn't a single player on this team that I would have missed if he got traded. Not one. Not even Suzuki. I'm not even slightly surprised that another opportunity to build and correct this mammoth mess has been passed up. I don't care who we draft, because we destroy every kid we pick anyway. This is a strange time. UFA's? Whatever. More tiny reclamation scrubs for the bottom six. So what!

The hotdogs didn't even improve by much...

Old timers speak up! Bring back Mr.Gillett!!!!

How does this team even make money anymore? a real mystery

Reactions: Habs13

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Agreed. Sakic also did nothing which was a mistake imo.

i agree that he did almost nothing , but the Avs window is open and with the youth of the Avs roster it's gonna stay open for a few more years . Sakic wasnt in any rush of doing something nor that he had pressure, because his SC window would close after this year.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Ahhh I can't watch this anymore... he says the best teams are built through the draft after refusing trades for Tartar and Petry that... included prospects and good draft picks!!!! Hey le bozo la! You need the draft picks to draft players... in the drafffff!!! He DOES think this team is good! He said it! He said he has to put a good team on the ice again so he didn't trade his guys. Your team is a joke!

Then!!! Then he says we need patience for the kids to gel, after saying he couldn't be patient waiting for better offers for Kovalchuk. So which one is it, you giant weasel?? Wait? Don't wait? Pick one!!

Pats himself on the back for Suzuki "become a good player". So then maybe you should have traded guys that will be retired by the time Suzuki and his pals are gelled up and competitive, for more guys that can play with Suzuki!! You nimrod! Ahhhrrrrkkk this man has no brain and plan. I would seriously sucker-punch him if I saw him on the street.

There's still twenty minutes left and I just can't do it. I can't hear anymore of this tripe. Can somebody, anybody, explain to me how Geoff f***ing Molson can sit there, listening to this shit and not throw a chair at him? He is going to continue to allow this clown to ruin the once-mighty Habs?? Hey Geoff! You're always one of two things; part of the problem, or part of the solution! THIS... is STILL on you!!!!

That's it! I'm done! Done! Yalla!

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal

They did great but not enough to be in the top.

For me Pageau was the top ufa to get, even before Kreider. A 1st and a 2nd is the basic return. The goodie is this file goes to Lou. In the Nasmesnitkov, I think Sakic is the winner. I thought he could have a better value considering the situation of the sellers market. Im probably wrong.

So except Pageau's deal, they add a 3rd, a 4th and a 5th. They sell all they can but dont realy take advantage of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad