Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions *Read Post 289*

Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgoblues42

Jul 9, 2011
You'll have to get your food/drink separately. That's pretty cool that St. Louis does that though.

St.Louis might have changed their policy on it. The last time I got tickets that close there, they were struggling to find a way to get people to drop $90 on tickets, so they started offering that deal. If you sat in rows A or B in St.Louis, you got gourmet food.

Thanks for the info!

30Rinks

Go To A Leafs Game @
Mar 27, 2010
Toronto
www.30rinks.ca
St.Louis might have changed their policy on it. The last time I got tickets that close there, they were struggling to find a way to get people to drop $90 on tickets, so they started offering that deal. If you sat in rows A or B in St.Louis, you got gourmet food.

Thanks for the info!

Lots of rinks have this option (typically for 200 level club seats) but you DO end up paying the premium to get it - i.e. your tickets are $50+ more then they should be. I know Montreal, dallas, etc has it.

It's called AYCE (All you can eat) and tons of MLB parks do it. I've never heard of it with beer though - that would be a disaster lol.

Looks like Tampa did it last year: http://lightning.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=549912 and I see it again for all remaining tuesday games this year on the official site: http://lightning.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=77372 (have to buy specific one though)

EDIT - I stand corrected, I see this on craigslist:
--------
VIP Row B 115 - 2 tickets

Channelside Club, VIP Lot parking, Actual 2nd row of section, Padded seats, Center ice, XO VIP Club - Exclusive amenities such as a private club entrance, concierge service, all new gourmet menu options and exclusive access to the locker room corridor, Includes unlimited food & drinks (beer, wine and liquor)

Last edited:

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
We've got the Channelside club as said above where you can eat and drink free (highly recommended. great food and free beer!) or we've got those tickets where one can eat hot dogs, soda/beer, and popcorn in some 4 pack. Channelside is the way to go.

Tokala

Aug 9, 2005
The channelside club is fantastic.

Yes, it is. They have a new sponsor though....it's the PNC Bank Club or soemthing like that now.

I ate at the Firestick Grill last night before the game. Good food and plenty of it although they ran out of stone crab and lobster (********).

30Rinks

Go To A Leafs Game @
Mar 27, 2010
Toronto
www.30rinks.ca
EDIT - Found on Craigslist - emailed a few sellers that were selling different games...

If not on here, what's the best place to get tickets from STH's? I'm monitoring tampa's craigslist, but is there another avenue people typically sell at?

I'd like to avoid stubhub's insane fees as best as i can, looking for ideally lower bowl tickets (4).

Any local places/sites? Coming with old parents so they aren't going to like the non-guarantees of scalping.

Last edited:

jgoodm3

Apr 1, 2010
Looking For Season Ticket Stub Please

I attended a game in 2009 when the Tampa Bay Lightning played a home game against the New York Islanders on 2/7/09. I am looking for a hard stock season ticket stub from the game as a souvenir. These tickets usually feature players or logos on them. I am trying to collect a stub from each road game I attend. I'd appreciate the help and am willing to pay if necessary.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Ouch. 2009 is a long time ago for a ticket haha.

Ill dig through my stack of tickets from the past. I usually keep most of them but some end up in the trash or left at the arena etc.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I will be visiting Tampa in the second week of April and we're planning to go to both the Sens game on April 9th and the Pens game on April 11th. What sections do you recommend? What's the best place to buy tickets (preferably online) for an out-of-towner like me?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I will be visiting Tampa in the second week of April and we're planning to go to both the Sens game on April 9th and the Pens game on April 11th. What sections do you recommend? What's the best place to buy tickets (preferably online) for an out-of-towner like me?

PM me about the 11th. ;)

PegCityJets9

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
twitter.com
Hey guys, I'm going to be in town on Feb 21st and am trying to get my hands on tickets to the Lightning vs Bruins game. I'm currently looking at stubhub. Have you guys heard of any scams as far as tickets from stubhub to your games go? Here in the Peg people are scamming just to get some money. Or if anyone is looking to sell their tickets look no further! thanks!

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Hey guys, I'm going to be in town on Feb 21st and am trying to get my hands on tickets to the Lightning vs Bruins game. I'm currently looking at stubhub. Have you guys heard of any scams as far as tickets from stubhub to your games go? Here in the Peg people are scamming just to get some money. Or if anyone is looking to sell their tickets look no further! thanks!

Who ya gonna be routing for? :naughty:

ace111

Mar 31, 2007
Riverview
Hey guys, I am coming to FL for the Feb 26th game against Buffalo. I would love to get 4 tickets together if you have em. Please let me know.

Thanks

thesawch

Apr 16, 2012
Feb1 TBL/Winnipeg Jets How to get good deal on Tixs

I am coming down to Tampa for a cruise and want to bringmy family to the TBL/Jets game Feb 1st.I need 4 tickets and was wondering if a scalper is a my best bet to get a good deal on tixs. My plane comes in 1.5 hours before game time so I don't want to buy my tixs before hand just in case my plane is delayed at all I could miss it. So my question is Where can I safely get some scalped tixs (area) and and first names of reliable scalpers I could get tixs from and what is the average price for good lower bowl tixs and upper bowl tixs. Thanks in advance for all advice and looking forward to seeing my NHL team in Tampa. Thanks Thesawch

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I am coming down to Tampa for a cruise and want to bringmy family to the TBL/Jets game Feb 1st.I need 4 tickets and was wondering if a scalper is a my best bet to get a good deal on tixs. My plane comes in 1.5 hours before game time so I don't want to buy my tixs before hand just in case my plane is delayed at all I could miss it. So my question is Where can I safely get some scalped tixs (area) and and first names of reliable scalpers I could get tixs from and what is the average price for good lower bowl tixs and upper bowl tixs. Thanks in advance for all advice and looking forward to seeing my NHL team in Tampa. Thanks Thesawch

You would probably get the best deal at the ticket window of the stadium. A few hours before the game they lower the price of some of the already cheaper tickets because a filled seat is better than an empty one.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Tricky, you have a very narrow window. Normally I'd suggest you get those tickets in advance. It's not like you can just hop down to catch a game at the Forum anytime.

Maybe give the Lightning box office a call and set up something where they'll hold tickets for you.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Tricky, you have a very narrow window. Normally I'd suggest you get those tickets in advance. It's not like you can just hop down to catch a game at the Forum anytime.

Maybe give the Lightning box office a call and set up something where they'll hold tickets for you.

Yeah, they should do will call at the box office. Have ID and the credit card you used to buy the tickets (that's what I need for will call Rays tix anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad