Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions *Read Post 289*

Status
Not open for further replies.

plataa89

Mar 21, 2011
I received an email saying I can purchase tickets starting tomorrow morning. I just needed to pick up a few for the home opener. Does it still look like they have a good amount available?

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
I have 2 for sale for the Fri the 23rd pre-season game against Florida. Section 322 Row B. $20 for the pair. Thanks

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Hey guys,

I will be looking for tickets for the Dec 31st game vs. Carolina. New years eve, and againt carolina shouldnt be too hard to find, but i like to help out HFers. If anyone with season tickets wont be able to make it PM me, or e-mail me, [email protected] with a fair price. Looking for 2 tickets, not looking to spend a fortune, for me and my dad. (Dads military if anyone wants to give a discount for the work hes done haha!)

Let me know. Ill check in ehre periodically if not, and if 2 weeks before id ont have anyhting ill resort to stubhub or somethign,.

nothingtosee

female fan
Oct 18, 2006
Florida
Has anyone ever sat right behind the team in row c? Tickets are $80 and I was wondering how good a view you get staring at thee back of players heads?

mti79

May 11, 2007
Hey guys,
My fiancee and I are thinking about coming down for the Rangers game on December 3. Just wondering if you could give a heads up on where is the best place to get tix at a reasonable price. Are there any sections to avoid? How are opposing fans usually treated? We're very respectful, don't look for trouble and will only cheer when the Rangers do something positive. And if they suck, we'll join in some "Rangers suck" chants because honestly, sometimes they do and they should hear it. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

wayfaringstranger

Mar 31, 2009
Rochester
Sat. Oct 22nd tickets for sale

Sabres fan here...Won't be making it down to Tampa/Buffalo game on saturday. If anyone has any interest for 2 tickest in section 102, row C...right behind the Sabres bench, let me know.

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Edit- Now have just the Nov 9 Flyers game for sale. 322 Row B. $45 for the pair shipped through paypal.

Last edited:

PeterTheGr8

SavoringEveryMoment
Jul 26, 2005
Playoffs
www.bettercallsaul.com
SPT Forum Question

I may be heading down to Tampa in January to attend a game. Can anyone tell me if seat 1 in section 322 is on the aisle? Or, even better, would seat 1 in the last row between 322 and 321 face the stairs (and therefore have no seats in front of it as it does in Boston?)

If I get the help I need you can all lambast me when I arrive.

Thanks in advance.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Hey all. I'm coming over from New Zealand to Florida in Dec/Jan. Planning to spend a few nights in Tampa so I can attend the Bolts game on either the 27th, 29th or 31st of December. Anyone have any advice on where I should be getting tickets from, what seats are good etc.

Also if any of you locals have any other suggestions on what to do in the area then I'm all ears :D

Fakey123

Jan 27, 2009
Seeing a Tampa game live?

Hello, I'm a Canadian, thinking of perhaps making a road trip to Florida some time this winter. I'm curious about getting tickets for a few Lightning games. Is it hard to get tickets? I'm assuming you can't get tickets at the door, are scalpers available usually?

Also was curious about the driving to the arena, is traffic very heavy? I'm assuming there is on-site parking as well?

Thanks for the info in advance.

Doctor Drej

Unregistered User
Jan 10, 2009
The Quiet Room
Hello, I'm a Canadian, thinking of perhaps making a road trip to Florida some time this winter. I'm curious about getting tickets for a few Lightning games. Is it hard to get tickets? I'm assuming you can't get tickets at the door, are scalpers available usually?

Also was curious about the driving to the arena, is traffic very heavy? I'm assuming there is on-site parking as well?

Thanks for the info in advance.

There's always scalpers out on the street across from the West Plaza (Morgan St. I think is the name..). I've never bought from them, but it's always the same dudes out there under the overpass so I guess there legit.

Driving to the Forum isn't a problem, there's 2 or 3 different exits on 275 you can use to jump off and get to downtown. Traffic isn't all that heavy but getting out of the grass lots on that same street after the game can sometimes be slow but it's mainly due to the morons that try and turn left. The grass lots are $10, but there is cheaper parking farther out or if your on the other side of the river there but the lots is just where I park everytime.

Matthews to Tavares

Nov 24, 2010
I have a pair of tickets for the Toronto Maple Leafs on November 22, 2011. Great seats section 116, Row S, Seats 7-8. You can message me at [email protected]. The tickets are in Toronto and will be shipped to you and that is included in the ticket price. Thanks.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Got a question for Lightning fans.

Coming down to watch the Leafs game on March 17th and was wondering if there are any scalpers and if its better to buy tickets on stubhub or can you get better deals from a scalper? I assume the rink does not sell out even for a Leaf game with all the Canadians down in the winter.

Also if say you bought a ticket in the 300 level if there are open seats down below are the ushers strict on if you try to sneak down to sit in the empty seats?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Got a question for Lightning fans.

Coming down to watch the Leafs game on March 17th and was wondering if there are any scalpers and if its better to buy tickets on stubhub or can you get better deals from a scalper? I assume the rink does not sell out even for a Leaf game with all the Canadians down in the winter.

Also if say you bought a ticket in the 300 level if there are open seats down below are the ushers strict on if you try to sneak down to sit in the empty seats?

Nothing like assumptions and insults to try to help you get answers ;)

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Yeah seriously wtf? I'm sure there will be tickets available, but it is a Leafs game so those are always more packed than say Columbus. Don't be that d-bag that tries to move down from your last row seats because you see 2 empty seats closer to the ice. Ushers always check tickets for the 100s and 200s anyway.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
If nobody is sitting there I'm not sure how it makes you a d-bag, but stubhub usually has good prices and the 300 seats aren't bad at all, at least at the Forum.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Nothing like assumptions and insults to try to help you get answers ;)

Actually was at a game last year but part of a bus tour so didn't really venture out to see the scalpers.

I am only going on what I have been told by other people who have been down there to see games.

30Rinks

Go To A Leafs Game @
Mar 27, 2010
Toronto
www.30rinks.ca
EDIT - GOT TICKETS, THANKS - $120 each (for 4) in Row 1, Club 4 (including parking, all you can eat, drink (booze included). Got them off Craigslist.

Guys, I promise I wont insult you - The Lightning are my second fav team haha

I'm looking for 4 tickets for March 15th for TBL vs the Leafs

Looking for season tickets (hard, printed tickets) as we frame them. E-tickets are OK to get in, but we want the hard tickets mailed as well ideally.

Part of our journey to see the leafs play in every NHL arena, and we're certainly on the respectful side even if we're wearing (Leafs) blue and white.

Part of a three game swing we're doing (Washington -> FLA -> TBL) so very excited.

I'm staying in Fort Myers (where my parents live) and can meet up around there on Wednesday, and it LOOKS like i'll be going Fort Myers -> Dunedin to see the Jays on the 14th, then back for the Lightning game on the 15th. Can meet anywhere, or can paypal/etc and you can mail to fort myers.

Any help is appreciated!

Will remove this when we get tickets!

Last edited:

letsgoblues42

Jul 9, 2011
lower bowl/promenade question for awesome lightning fans

I bought tome tickets for 3/17 to see the Blues and Lightning. They're section 103, row C. In St.Louis, tickets in that same comparable section get you free brats, hot dogs, drinks, and an early entrance into the building, but I'm not sure if they get me anything in TB Times Forum. Can anyone verify what my tickets do or don't get me? If they're not going to get me anything, I'll just hit a restaurant before the game. But I don't want to drop $35 just before the game to get to my seat and find out I could have had free beer and brats, or something else. I did that last year when I saw the Blues and Panthers; I got some all-inclusive tickets, but I didn't know they were until I got there. I've looked all over the Lightning website to get an idea, but I can't find anything that addresses my question.

Any advice is helpful and I hope both teams play an exciting, competitive game. By the way, and I'm not just saying this for the dependable advice, I'm rooting for you guys to make the playoffs. It'd be pretty interesting to see an all Florida playoff round.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
You'll have to get your food/drink separately. That's pretty cool that St. Louis does that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad