Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions *Read Post 289*

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Wow what an outstanding offer, if only I lived in Tampa...nice of you to offer though!

Ugh, I know. I hope to one day catch a game in Tampa. I go to a game every so often when they're near me. Which isn't often. Twice ever actually.

My post count is leet. I can't post ever again.

Thanks guys. I try. :) I know I'm brash around here and rub people the wrong way sometimes so I hope giving tickets out now and then helps balance it out :p

I told him on Facebook to check HFBoards.

Thanks!

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
I'll take em, will you also send a cab to pick me up and drop me off at the airport? Nice of you, giving them away instead of not using them

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Ugh wish I saw this before I left downtown. Good luck on getting rid of them! I would try stubhub if it isn't too late.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Hey guys,

Panther fan coming in peace here. We're way out of it and I've always wanted to catch a game at Tampa Bay times. My question is, what's the best way to get good seats? Should I wait out stubhub or jump on their current prices?

Thanks!

Emory Jordan

Jan 4, 2013
Tampa Bay
Hey guys,

Panther fan coming in peace here. We're way out of it and I've always wanted to catch a game at Tampa Bay times. My question is, what's the best way to get good seats? Should I wait out stubhub or jump on their current prices?

Thanks!

I set a price alert on Stubhub for a Canes-Bolts game a month or so ago, and prices that I looked at a week and a half before the game dropped by 50% on the sections I was looking at come day of.

Of course, by waiting you risk seats selling, so it all boils down to whether you think demand will be high or not. I usually take the chance and try to get them day of in hopes of people offloading tickets.

Bertly83

Jan 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
2 tickets - Leafs vs Bolts in Tampa - Wed Apr 24

hopefully this is the right place and i can do this here..

I have two tickets for sale for the game in Tampa on Wed Apr 24 (next wednesday) - Leafs vs Lightning.

Section 114, Row P, Seats 3 and 4.

great lower bowl seats on the side the lightning shoot twice.

Asking FACE VALUE: $77.25 per, $154.50 for both. Will take $150 to make it easy.

PM me on here if that works. Thanks!

BlueEagle

Mar 30, 2007
Moncton
Hi Guys,

Respectful Leafs fan looking for a single ticket for tomorrows game. I'm wondering what the best bet for me to get the best bang for the buck.

I'd like a ticket in the 100 Level. Should I buy through ticket master or wait last minute at the door ? Are scalpers an option. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

jglojuch

Jul 11, 2013
First time poster! STM for 3 years here. Today I decided to change my seat location from 208 G to 211 B on the aisle. Anyone know if I'm going to have any obstruction from the railing? Didn't think about it at the time, as I was thrilled to be moving down to row B. If anyone has any feedback or experiences of the club level row B view/possible obstruction from railing (especially the part at base of stairwell) it would be greatly appreciated. **GO BOLTS**

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
First time poster! STM for 3 years here. Today I decided to change my seat location from 208 G to 211 B on the aisle. Anyone know if I'm going to have any obstruction from the railing? Didn't think about it at the time, as I was thrilled to be moving down to row B. If anyone has any feedback or experiences of the club level row B view/possible obstruction from railing (especially the part at base of stairwell) it would be greatly appreciated. **GO BOLTS**

The railing basically ends at B, so there should be no obstruction.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

Sat in 214 B for several years and now I'm in 214 A and I can tell you that I had very little trouble with the stair railings or the safety glass. Very rarely I had to duck my head a bit to look around the black bar that's around the glass when the puck was in an awkward spot on the ice, but you won't notice it after a while.

Also, welcome to the boards :yo:

jglojuch

Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for the replies. STILL ALL IN - are you referring to the lower railing or the raised railing at the end of the stairways that ends at B?

MattM92 - are you at the end of the row? No issues with the raised area? or the regular in front of your seats?

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Thanks for the replies. STILL ALL IN - are you referring to the lower railing or the raised railing at the end of the stairways that ends at B?

MattM92 - are you at the end of the row? No issues with the raised area? or the regular in front of your seats?

Talking about the railing for the stairs. Shouldn't impede anything. As for the front railing, that shouldn't be an issue either.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

I sat at the end of the row for B with no issues besides the rare head maneuver like I mentioned before. Now I sit in the middle of row A with no issues. And I've been pretty lucky with my neighbors so far, I had a lawyer and his wife sit in front of me for several years so that was no issue :laugh:

Dunkels King

Aug 7, 2013
I am going to be looking for five seats for the Ottawa game on 23rd Jan. As this will be my first visit to see Tampa at the Forum, would it be better to get tickets from StubHub, or wait a while and see what comes up on here ? I can get (I think) Block 311 or 313 Row A for around $35 dollars each on StubHub. Is that a good price ? I am paying about $75 for similar area tickets in NY for a Rangers game against Tampa. Thanks for any advice to a fan from Europe !

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
Me and two others will be down for the Pens game on Nov. 29th. What would be the best way to get good value tickets? Do they prices come down on resale sites closer to the games? Or should I just grab some off ticketmaster now? We are trying to not pay more than $70.

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
Hello All,

The wife and I will be down in the Tampa area next month and would like to get to the Oct 19th Bolts - Bruins game.

Does anyone know the best course of action to take?
- Stub Hub or Ticketmaster?
- Go to game and buy from scalper?
- Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad