This Team is Horrible (All Purpose Venting Thread)

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
tenor.gif

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Pretty crazy when you think about it. Considering all that ice time he's getting, and the amount of high end skill he's been on a line with, you'd figure he could score at least a couple by accident each game.

I'm obviously joking because he hasn't looked completely out of place, but considering the win streak and TOI, you would have thought he'd have an MDC type goal by this point, right?

I think he's gotta go down after the 9 game stint and hopefully up the AHL and be ready for 2020-21

SI

Feb 16, 2013
I'm obviously joking because he hasn't looked completely out of place, but considering the win streak and TOI, you would have thought he'd have an MDC type goal by this point, right?

I think he's gotta go down after the 9 game stint and hopefully up the AHL and be ready for 2020-21

Guys, he is only averaging 10 minutes a game

OTT - 11:40
BUff - 8:33
TBY - 10:19
Phil - 8:36
AZ - 7:19

MDC has averaged at least 12minutes a game

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Guys, he is only averaging 10 minutes a game

OTT - 11:40
BUff - 8:33
TBY - 10:19
Phil - 8:36
AZ - 7:19

MDC has averaged at least 12minutes a game

I haven't been able to watch each game recently, but I more meant the PP time. I thought he was getting some?

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
Varlamov and Greiss have 0 points in 14 games, and for a team starving for offense that's rather embarrassing and needs to be addressed ASAP. Their play without the puck isn't much better; Greiss has been on the ice for 15 goals against, Varly 14...I know some of you don't like stats, but these numbers prove that neither fits in here and how they're directly responsible for 29 of the 30 goals against which from a defensive standpoint should be a huge red flag in the eyes of Lou and Barry. Unfortunately, both Greiss (450) and Varlamov (392) continue to lead the team in playing time.

Phil120362

Dec 29, 2018
Varlamov and Greiss have 0 points in 14 games, and for a team starving for offense that's rather embarrassing and needs to be addressed ASAP. Their play without the puck isn't much better; Greiss has been on the ice for 15 goals against, Varly 14...I know some of you don't like stats, but these numbers prove that neither fits in here and how they're directly responsible for 29 of the 30 goals against which from a defensive standpoint should be a huge red flag in the eyes of Lou and Barry. Unfortunately, both Greiss (450) and Varlamov (392) continue to lead the team in playing time.
sarcasm font please!

Reactions: brachyrynchos

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I know there is another thread making its way on this board.

My favourite saying in that thread, don't get too high after a win, and don't get too low after a loss. The Isles are a good team and it's a long season. Things will even out. So I do expect a losing streak at some point, so enjoy the 10 game win streak tonight. This team is good, hopefully they can make it just a tad better by adding a quality #3C before the TDL.

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
sarcasm font please!
Sorry. I just have serious doubts about this team.
Belmont isn't finished yet. Having to play some games at the Coliseum doesn't help, neither does an easier commute for the players.
Unfortunately Bridgeport might be stuck with Wahlstrom, Dobson, and perhaps Bardeau. I'd rather give those guys away for bad contracts rather than send them down. Such a shame it would be to expose the Sound Tigers to players that want to get back up here. Hopefully their experience and enthusiasm doesn't infect Bridgeport too much.
When a team goes through a 10 game stretch and only comes away with 20 points then yeah, there's gonna be some venting.

(Sarcasm)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad