This Team is Horrible (All Purpose Venting Thread)

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
It took 2 years to revert to Capuano tendencies (turtle and blow a lead) but they've made it all the way back.

You have to fear that seeing him on the Ottawa bench lead to this and will affect them over the course of the next 67 games...

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
It took 2 years to revert to Capuano tendencies (turtle and blow a lead) but they've made it all the way back.

You have to fear that seeing him on the Ottawa bench lead to this and will affect them over the course of the next 67 games...
I've had enough. We need to change the system. Weight will be exactly what this team needs. Our offensive players will finally be unleashed and we will see fun, attacking hockey!

JohnTonelliRises

Tonelli Approves↑
Sep 29, 2006
Connecticut
Even worse is Tavares with a "C"

I know this was most likely party of his agreement with the GM, but this can't sit well with some of tenured Leafs players.

I still like him as a player, but I don't understand this move from a front office standpoint. It's a sure way to burn bridges and lose the locker room.

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017

Capuano deserves alot more credit than he get's around here. A good guy who was a bit of a "victim of his times". I don't wish any bad will on anyone, I'm proud of our former coach...he's paid his dues. and he's in a much better place now. For all his faults, he's evolved to being smart enough to ordering Brontosaurus ribs in separate orders so that they don't tip over his main source of transportation, he's come a long way. I look forward to the day he invests in a spare key so he doesn't have to yell at Wilma the next time he's locked out. Thank goodness he doesn't live in Floral Park...someone might complain. LGI. Cheers!

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
h0f6pas019sz.png

Reactions: Quickdraw2828

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Capuano deserves alot more credit than he get's around here. A good guy who was a bit of a "victim of his times". I don't wish any bad will on anyone, I'm proud of our former coach...he's paid his dues. and he's in a much better place now. For all his faults, he's evolved to being smart enough to ordering Brontosaurus ribs in separate orders so that they don't tip over his main source of transportation, he's come a long way. I look forward to the day he invests in a spare key so he doesn't have to yell at Wilma the next time he's locked out. Thank goodness he doesn't live in Floral Park...someone might complain. LGI. Cheers!

I never understood the grief he got over the unauthorized release of the sex tape with Betty Rubble.
For my money, she was hotter than Wilma though no one was better than Ann Margrock.

ann-margrock.jpg

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I don't know what it says that this thread exists with the team playing it's best hockey since the dynasty years, but it says something.

Reactions: bigtim1988

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The horrible wings beat the bruins...the lowly NYI havent beat the wings since last year....pathetic

Didn't they lose a game to them during their awful March stretch outshooting them like 51-15 or something crazy like that?

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Fabbri is on a 164 goal pace with DET, and senile Lou could've had him plus a 3rd round pick for JHS!

Reactions: xECK29x

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure how much “credit” Capuano deserves (though he had some success) but I do think he gets unfairly criticized here.

I agree. I always saw Capuano as "average." However, with the usual high turn-over rate of coaches in this league... average coaching usually get's released much sooner than he did. But that's more on Snow/Wang content with their results.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Even when they are down late in the 3rd period, this team actually makes me watch until the final whistle.

I'm falling behind on other television shows and lacking sleep. It's really quite annoying.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad