This Team is Horrible (All Purpose Venting Thread)

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
We need to get Sparky to the gym.
I heard Gritty kicked his @SS

Gritty.jpg

Reactions: Rengi

Rengi

Jan 16, 2007
Nothing to do with anything...just found this awesome...

Holy cow! The pilot made an error there, the airplane coming down way to fast and he had luck there that it's built strong and stable...

EDIT:
Did not see the other small airplane first, standing on the runway there, so he made no mistake and took a hop... wow!

Last edited:

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
This team needs to do two things.

Create a fisherman uniform based on the color scheme and fisherman portrayed on the helmets of Lehner and Greiss.

Donate Sparky to a Class A baseball team.
If I could like 10x I would. Seriously, wtf does a "Sparky" have to do with the "Islanders"?

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee

Holy ****! Kudos to the pilot, and that is one well made aircraft! Wowowowow

Holy cow! The pilot made an error there, the airplane coming down way to fast and he had luck there that it's built strong and stable...

EDIT:
Did not see the other small airplane first, standing on the runway there, so he made no mistake and took a hop... wow!

Guys.....you realize that's footage from Microsoft Flight simulator right? The textures on the terrain are a giveaway. Not to mention, notice how to the 2 left engines clip into the ground when it banks and emerges completely unscathed. lol

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Guys.....you realize that's footage from Microsoft Flight simulator right? The textures on the terrain are a giveaway. Not to mention, notice how to the 2 left engines clip into the ground when it banks and emerges completely unscathed. lol

Yeah, didn't even notice the textures but that stood out the most. Seems like every time the engines hit the ground they just dissolved into it. The friction from the engines dragging would have torn them off and possibly the whole wing.

Not to mention I can't imagine the suspension system being that amazing it could take a bounce like that.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
5 game win streak. I just have to say this. Never get too high after a win or wins, never too low with a loss with this team. Over 82 games, the Isles will be in a lot of games. This is a good collective team. PDO or not. Stick with the system and pack mentality.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Another win. :doh:

Okay, so how many ping pong balls do we get if we end up with the 15th worst record in the league?

periferal

Jul 5, 2007

That freaked me out at first, but it's a flight simulator. Not real. If it was real it would have been ALL OVER THE NEWS. Well that and the engines wouldn't submerge into the runway and come out totally intact, but semantics.

Impressive graphic though.

Reactions: Rengi

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I almost died reading those replies.

Reactions: bigtim1988

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008

"Uhhhh ladies and gentlemen welcome to New York. On behalf of the captain and myself as well as the rest of the in flight crew we want to thank you for flying Lufthansa and hope to see you back here reeeeeal soon. There will be a slight delay in getting to the gate. We thank you for your patience"

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Look people, even Barry Trotz (who definitely would’ve come here under Snow) knows that we STINK! He was really giving it to them straight. I hope he’s trying to prepare them for the deadline when Lou soils his Depends and does NOTHING again!

Tweet time is Dolan

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
This thread would be a lot less fun if the people that posted all this shit would say something during our win streaks. But man, they'll be some keyboard warriors when we have a losing streak. It's amazing that actual adults like this exist.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Look people, even Barry Trotz (who definitely would’ve come here under Snow) knows that we STINK! He was really giving it to them straight. I hope he’s trying to prepare them for the deadline when Lou soils his Depends and does NOTHING again!

Tweet time is Dolan
C

Is this a coach simulator ? The stick did not break . Any help thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad