This Team is Horrible (All Purpose Venting Thread)

Bird Boys

May 18, 2018
We need to ditch Leo, mike , Matt and Derrick in the worst way! Thomas also needs to go. We also need to shit can the guy who signed the bozos.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
What I don't understand is if Leo and Brassard, two experienced vets are making similar mistakes that maybe a bellows is making, we are better off having bellows in the lineup and getting more ice time. That's if Trotz thinks those groups of players are all interchangeable. I'd rather have a young kid (Bellows, MDC, Otto) in the bottom 6 and let them get acclimated.
Which really goes back to my point about how Trotz feels he was overcoaching. If he was he would have said “f*** it, we need more offense to make up for our banged up defense and missing lockdown line”. Then it would have made sense that he kept a Bellows around or brought back Wahlstrom. But he went with the vets. So if Trotz says he was overcoaching, I don’t see it. I thought he stayed within the team’s playbook.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I cant wait till we can resume discussing how we can make a .500 team better by continuing to shuffle 12 bottom six players around on 3 different lines and expecting different results.

How you guys doing?

working from home -- everyone else is here -- can't wait for this ish to be over -- Camp better be open.

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
I cant wait till we can resume discussing how we can make a .500 team better by continuing to shuffle 12 bottom six players around on 3 different lines and expecting different results.

How you guys doing?

working from home -- everyone else is here -- can't wait for this ish to be over -- Camp better be open.

This shit is driving me up a f***ing wall. Go to homedepot to pick up some items, and they’re only letting 100 people In at a time, and it’s so frustrating. I can’t stand this f***ing shit!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Quicklime

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
This shit is driving me up a f***ing wall. Go to homedepot to pick up some items, and they’re only letting 100 people In at a time, and it’s so frustrating. I can’t stand this f***ing shit!!!!!!!!!!

Same garbage here.

Even more ironic, go-rounds with MERS/Avian flu from working audio in 2007 and 2008 make me likely immune - I’m still working daily. No quarantine then (or social media...)

People get into my car with masks and I want to ask if they’re pirates or if I’m being robbed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
Things really went downhill when Pelech went down. Any update on his status? If games resume in June, we may catch a big break and get our #1 d back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad