GDT: Third Time's A Charm Game|Jackets vs Lightning|Round 1 Game 3|7:00 4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Let this sink in......we’re contemplating a sweep in the Stanley Cup f***ing Playoffs....

Reactions: Socks

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Even if Dubinsky feels like he could play, getting fresh legs out there isn't a bad idea. Wennberg wasn't playing horribly. I'd like him to get a chance to redeem his season and he has something to prove.
Other than FO's and the edge Dubi plays with, I myself don't see Wenny as a huge downgrade at all.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
That nifty backhand goal by Duchene for that clutch first goal is the kind of skill play at critical moments that we have been missing for what seems like our entire playoff lives. To me it's the play of the series thus far.

Very impressed with Bob as well. It does seem like he's a different guy back there since the second period of that first game. Calm and collected. Keep it rolling boys!

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
It’s a conspiracy. I’m sure the NHL would rather have the huge market of Columbus, Ohio advance instead of the record-setting team...

We were the least-penalized team in the NHL for a reason.

You know that is what the NHL wants... but I think our boys are hungry... and watching Stamkos sucker punch Foligno made me realize they are a bunch of little bitches... now finish them

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Even if Dubinsky feels like he could play, getting fresh legs out there isn't a bad idea. Wennberg wasn't playing horribly. I'd like him to get a chance to redeem his season and he has something to prove.
I may be wrong but I wouldn’t think we will see Wennberg . A player that has so much talent , but doesn’t play with the effort , urgency that’s needed , not in a series where max effort is needed .

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
All I can say is hell yes, what a game. When it got to 2-1, my heart was in my throat. The dump and retreat in the third was nerve racking as hell. Thank god Bob was on it tonight. So happy for Jackets and us, the fans.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I may be wrong but I wouldn’t think we will see Wennberg . A player that has so much talent , but doesn’t play with the effort , urgency that’s needed , not in a series where max effort is needed .

They’re not putting in ham and egg Hannikainen or Sedlak in over Wennberg. No chance

Reactions: We Want Ten

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Let me be clear: Wennberg sucks and is a disgrace as a North American hockey player. He plays with no heart and no passion. To him it is all a technical operation of passing the puck between dots. He is the antithesis of what it means to be a hockey player in North America. He is Euro thru and thru.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
The idea of putting Wennberg into a playoff game is laughable.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I am pissed that the team changed its approach in the third period and starting backing off and letting the Bolts have free access into our side of the ice. That we won was solely attributable to Bob who was outstanding. Frankly, based upon the way we played the third period, we deserved to lose.

And if we come out playing like that in Game 4, we have no chance. The Lightning's superior talent will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad