GDT: Third Time's A Charm Game|Jackets vs Lightning|Round 1 Game 3|7:00 4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Jackets at home. What can go wrong? Can Riley Nash continue his torrid goal scoring pace? Where's Kuch? Will Cooper ever run out of gum? These and other questions will be answered tonight in 60 minutes of playoff hockey.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Building will be insane. TB reeling. Exactly the situation where the CBJ curse tends to strike. If they can get the W tonight and go up 3-0, it may just be the turning point for this franchise, finally.

Reactions: EspenK

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Very very crucial game.. Have a feeling who ever wins this game wins this serie.. Last year is haunting me or my broken tv what wasnt broken until 4/2018...

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
I hope the team stays with the tactics that got them a lead, play a simple game: heavy forecheck, short quick passes moving the puck out of the D zone, shut down neutral ice to keep the Lightning from entering at speed, make them get through multiple layers to get anywhere near Bob.

If the Jackets try to skill their way with home run passes, pretty plays and trading chances it could get ugly.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Moved my flight up so I could get home and firmly entrenched on my couch before puck drop. Had one weather delay already...hopefully these storms today don't ruin my plans. GO JACKETS!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Praying we somehow win this game . This franchise needs to advance so badly . My worry is that the building is going to be insane , and that Amps us up too much and we get into playing Tampa’s style . Guys have to stay disciplined .

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I’m so happy to say I’ll be there tonight. Section 111. My only other jackets experience was the final game of whatever year it was when we beat the Predators only to be eliminated by the Wild. That’s the night the CBJ chant was born, if I’m not mistaken. That night was great. I’m hoping tonight will be exponentially better.

Last edited:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
If we had a half-way respectable in game ops department, seems like the pregame video/hype should include:

Lights out
Sirens Wailing
fire truck lights flashing
"This is a Five-Alarm Fire" voiced by Coach Cooper
go into ramped up video highlights

but that would be considered poking the bear and probably frowned on by management

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
If we had a half-way respectable in game ops department, seems like the pregame video/hype should include:

Lights out
Sirens Wailing
fire truck lights flashing
"This is a Five-Alarm Fire" voiced by Coach Cooper
go into ramped up video highlights

but that would be considered poking the bear and probably frowned on by management
You forgot some sort of reference to the Washington series meltdown.

Reactions: Bobcat110

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
ruh roh....Harrington-Clendening? #yikes

I thought I saw that McQuaid was on the main ice with the team. Maybe he's ready to draw back in?

I now feel like 1 game wasn't enough for Kucherov if Nutivaara is out from a concussion. Had this been known earlier I'm sure the league would have taken it into consideration.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I thought I saw that McQuaid was on the main ice with the team. Maybe he's ready to draw back in?

I now feel like 1 game wasn't enough for Kucherov if Nutivaara is out from a concussion. Had this been known earlier I'm sure the league would have taken it into consideration.

No, McQuaid was skating with the scratches in the Ice Haus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->