GDT: Third Time's A Charm Game|Jackets vs Lightning|Round 1 Game 3|7:00 4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I may be wrong but I wouldn’t think we will see Wennberg . A player that has so much talent , but doesn’t play with the effort , urgency that’s needed , not in a series where max effort is needed .
If being beat out by a 19 year old for 1C, then demoted from the 2 line to the 3rd and finally the fourth line C. If being a healthy scratch for parts of this year doesn't jolt Wennberg, then he's just not a player I want on my team. Not when you have Robinson and Tex here.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
If being beat out by a 19 year old for 1C, then demoted from the 2 line to the 3rd and finally the fourth line C. If being a healthy scratch for parts of this year doesn't jolt Wennberg, then he's just not a player I want on my team. Not when you have Robinson and Tex here.
Yep, no way in hell I would want Wennberg on the ice . Everyone in that lineup is playing with crazy effort and heart , last thing we need is aloof Wennberg back in the lineup

Also seems Dalpe was just called up

Last edited:

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
There is one Lightning fan who has already started the narrative that Tampa is losing due to clutch/grab trap hockey from the lower seed.

We haven’t greed, envy, pride. We - blue collar guys -know we earn our living by the sweat of our brow.

Jesus Christ, don't leave us today and help us to stay calm.

Thank You, Allmighty. Easter is coming soon. Team ll make big Gift for Us all, childrens especially :)

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Anyone else more nervous than when the series started? I fear we are poking a sleeping bear. Buckle up.
Yeah I’m already biting my nails. Regardless of everything TB is really good and I’m still just waiting for the bottom to drop out. Plus selfishly I really want us to win it tomorrow so that I get to see it live and good shit like that just doesn’t happen for me ever lol.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Anyone else all of a sudden having bandwagon friends and family contacting you about tickets?:laugh:

One of my college friends I talked to occasionally texted me right at end of game last night asking if any chance Mrs. Bobcat was willing to let him use her ticket. “Uh. We put a deposit on our seats 20 years ago to see a potential series clenching game. No way in hell is she missing it. “

Last edited:

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
No need to get nervous. Just sit back and enjoy whats happening. The pressure is all on Tampa Bay. To dominate all year to maybe lose in the first round is a lot to deal with. Still no expectations for Columbus. Maybe if they get to the third round or the finals' but not now.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
One of my college friends I talked to occasionally texted me right at end of game last night asking if any chance Mrs. Bobcat was willing to let him use her ticket. “Uh. We put a deposit on our seats 20 years ago to see a potential series clenching game. No way in hell is she missing it. “

I would have said sure... If you are willing to pay the divorce/alimony costs along with any child support payments that might exist.

Reactions: Bobcat110
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad