GDT: Third Time's A Charm Game|Jackets vs Lightning|Round 1 Game 3|7:00 4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Bent but didn't break. I was nervous after they got their goal. They stayed calm and continued their play. Great job by Bob by not panicking as well. The last one is the toughest. Finish them in 4. Don't want to give them any momemtum.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20190414_214749.jpg

Friends!!!

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Here just to drop this really quick. 3 things im feeling.

#1 Duchene seems to be really loving it here. Watch his reaction as the third star hypong the crowd I honestly think theres a 70% chance he stays and that gets higher the more we win.

#2 I dont want to here shit about the cap being bought out or sat or anything. We were nose diving to end the year and when he came back he brought the team with him. Its like Mel Gibson in the patriot grabbing the flag from the troops retreating and running back to that battleground. Did you see that man after the sucker punch? Who wouldn't follow that man.

#3 LET'S f***ING GOOOOOOO!

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Tyler Johnson blaming the refs: “we are taking a lot of penalties, and somehow they haven’t - ha you know I don’t really know about that. “

K33Z

May 14, 2009
I want Duchene to stay! What a great addition.

IMO the addition of him and Dzingel, not just counting their contribution, has another effect - it brings fresh energy and you can see they have loads of it (since they played in a non-playoff team for most of the season). Guys who have been on the team for the whole year don't seem to be as rested and seem lest energetic then them. You can see Panarin and Dubois not being 100%.

Remember last year vs the Caps? The guys were tired and the 2 wins we got were because of skilled plays which allowed us to win the game and after that, the Caps kept on pressuring us and they had way more gas in the tank left compared to us.

Adding this fresh blood really was beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad