GDT: Third Time's A Charm Game|Jackets vs Lightning|Round 1 Game 3|7:00 4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Hey, at least there’s no corn syrup.
Non hockey rant.

As a homebrewer, corn syrup is a perfectly acceptable ingredient to boost ABV because sugar ferments but doesn't add flavor. It is not the same thing as high fructose corn syrup. That is where the bud light add fails to educate people.

Reactions: CPTN71

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Non hockey rant.

As a homebrewer, corn syrup is a perfectly acceptable ingredient to boost ABV because sugar ferments but doesn't add flavor. It is not the same thing as high fructose corn syrup. That is where the bud light add fails to educate people.
All this is great.

But it was f***ing Bud Light.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Non hockey rant.

All Miller Lite and the others needed to do was respond with "yeah, that's why your beer tastes like crap"

Reactions: LoveCBJ

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors, Natty, The Beast
It's all filth I wouldn't be caught dead drinking.
I was craving something like this.
A8FDA501-1B13-4FDF-9B3D-617DF31FEE6A.jpeg

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
lol gotta love hockey writers are already coming out with the "b-but if the Jackets upset the Bolts what is the point of the regular season this is bad" BS. it will always be different when you face the same team as many as 7 times in a row, and no one wants to watch top seeds stomp lower seeds every time like in the NBA

Reactions: Deku

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I’ve not seen any info on this but it looks like Alex Killorn left in the 3rd after an injury and didn’t return. Just another thing to add to the list for the Bolts. Nibdoy seems to have talked about it after the game.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I’ve not seen any info on this but it looks like Alex Killorn left in the 3rd after an injury and didn’t return. Just another thing to add to the list for the Bolts. Nibdoy seems to have talked about it after the game.

Yeah this happened. Right after his steal attempt on Duchene in the zone.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Noted it in the mains GDT, but apparently overlooked doing so here. :dunno:

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Amazing! I am so happy for you guys. Jarno showed that he hass balls and i5 will probably be worth it.
I am a Leafs fan, but I can't see that you guys won't make it to (at least) the ECF!

NO, this is no jinx attempt at all. I am always cheering for you guys unless you're playing the Leafs.

Reactions: mikeyp24

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Jet fan here. I've been watching this series from afar and really can't believe what the CBJ have done so far. If my Jets can not make it to the cup final the CBJ are the team I'll route for going forward. If CBJ beat the Bolts that will be the best story of the 2019 PO's no matter what happens afterwards.
The next win will be the hardest because the Bolts are desperate but I am really hoping the Jackets make one of the greatest upsets in my lifetime.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Love how NBC keeps scrolling how the Bolts played without Kuch and Hedman

Does anyone else ****ing realize CBJ played without 1/2 of their starting blue line?

Murray
Nuti
McQuaid

CLENDENING was not very noticable tonight though....which is exactly what you need from your 6th D man

But I will be damn happy with McQuaid/Nuti back in

McQuaid is a great guy, i miss him dearly.

It was between him and Kevan Miller, we let Adam go, both are often injured unfortunately...Miller is currently out as well. McQuaid is a playoff warrior, hope he comes back soon.

Great game again vs bolts today, happy for Columbus fans.

Well done.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
lol gotta love hockey writers are already coming out with the "b-but if the Jackets upset the Bolts what is the point of the regular season this is bad" BS. it will always be different when you face the same team as many as 7 times in a row, and no one wants to watch top seeds stomp lower seeds every time like in the NBA

The handwringing from some in the media and some posters is amusing.

I haven't enjoyed a post season so much in years. :popcorn:

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I never get envious on any level but those who witnessed the game in the NWA last night: wish I could be there myself. I'd even grab one of those American beers to get into the right mood. Not Coors light or Bud though.

I hope the good guys finish the job tomorrow and get some well deserved rest.

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
Let me be clear: Wennberg sucks and is a disgrace as a North American hockey player. He plays with no heart and no passion. To him it is all a technical operation of passing the puck between dots. He is the antithesis of what it means to be a hockey player in North America. He is Euro thru and thru.
wow, thats strong and utterly silly words. Actually on the verge of stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad