GDT: Third Time's A Charm Game|Jackets vs Lightning|Round 1 Game 3|7:00 4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I just want us to score 6 goals in the first period of game 4 so I can gloat some. I'd like to gloat. I'm not daring to gloat right now though.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Winning the next shift..that is all they need to concentrate on.. and when we score keep shooting and score again. As WG said you miss 100% of the shots not taken.. we had a 20+ advantage 24-7 in shots on goal and at the end of the game I think it was 30 - 27. You have to keep playing. In honor of our 3rd line i wore my Dubinsky sweater all day.. and at the end of the the 3rd he was already in the training room. No more names on Jerseys for me. Get well Brandon Dubinsky you made some key face off wins in our D zone today.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Love how NBC keeps scrolling how the Bolts played without Kuch and Hedman

Does anyone else f***ing realize CBJ played without 1/2 of their starting blue line?

Murray
Nuti
McQuaid

CLENDENING was not very noticable tonight though....which is exactly what you need from your 6th D man

But I will be damn happy with McQuaid/Nuti back in

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Great to see the guys playing for each other . Texier had some special plays tonight , and Jones has taken that next step. Will be interesting to see if Murray plays Tuesday . Clendening was strong tonight for sure . Kukan was great. As was Savard . Up until the 3rd we kept Tampa to the perimeter . Who draws in for Dubi next game . I can’t inagine it would be Wennberg , being that the effort level needed is 100% balls to the wall .

Amazing to think we are up 3-0 . This almost makes all the years or pain and misery being a jackets fan worth it

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Tyler Johnson blaming the refs: “we are taking a lot of penalties, and somehow they haven’t - ha you know I don’t really know about that. “

It’s a conspiracy. I’m sure the NHL would rather have the huge market of Columbus, Ohio advance instead of the record-setting team...

We were the least-penalized team in the NHL for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad