Podcast (Audio) The Wally and Methot Show

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Wallace's take on JBD is confusing. Last episode he is adamant that Brannstrom isn't ready to play in the NHL and needs to play in the AHL and turns around and says what's the harm in playing JBD, just play him, who cares what happens. Also oddly claims when Wolanin returned to the line up he was out there against McDavid. In his two games vs Edmonton he has played 1:25 and 1:10 5v5 against McDavid.
You should tell him

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Opening ceremony Gladiator guy with Hank Schrader hairball body and XXXL helmet and fake sword - this would be a podcast win with the fans like we’ve never seen. Dude probably signed an NDA but I want to hear that story

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Something about Ray Emery needs to be done - no athletes captured the imagination of Sens fans like Razor did. His hilite reeel is the best of any Ottawa goalie and it’s not even close

Reactions: aragorn

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Fun episode These guys have a good show. Lazar was a good guest. Meth's memory is like mine lol
Meth is hilarious. I didn't realize he was so grumpy as a player. He never seems that way on the podcasts.

My next pick of guests in no particular order:

Mike Fisher
Timmy Stutzle
Chris Kelly
Craig Anderson

R2010

May 23, 2011
Worked out ok for him getting 6 pts a night now.

His development took longer than it should have because he didn't get a lot of icetime on his team in Sweden and got into concussion issues. 26 games with low icetime in D+1 is not enough.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Something about Ray Emery needs to be done - no athletes captured the imagination of Sens fans like Razor did. His hilite reeel is the best of any Ottawa goalie and it’s not even close

Couldn't agree more. Ray made me a Sens fan as a young kid.

Edit: I remember him going inside the net during the anthems like a ritual.
I would imitate that move when playing goalie.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

They could have Spezza & McGratton on, they were both friends of Emery. I met them at the Baton Rouge once, there were a table of them in Kanata & McGratton & Emery were there in their first yr in Ottawa. Man that seems like a long time ago now, two of my favourite players.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad