Podcast (Audio) The Wally and Methot Show

JimmySpaetzle

May 16, 2014
they are probably the best ottawa based podcast no?

hard to find sens content that is done well. definitely a loss
Personally love the Locked on Sens podcast. But, definitely don’t have the ammo that WAM did

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Going to miss this podcast, the guests were amazing for Sens content.

Reactions: DrEasy

RyCam

Nov 3, 2016
This is terrible news, this is basically my go to podcast for when I'm getting work done. I was behind on some of the episodes but was slowly catching up.

On the flip side, I hope this means that all three have new gigs that will allow them to keep doing what they love.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I actually bought a W&M mug and t-shirt. Really loved the show but they didn't have a large amount of views on their videos and their subscribership was low also. I think it was also hard to consistently pump out content for them based on their schedules. In comparison, The Hockey Guy (THG) is booming because he releases new content almost daily.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Hopefully the team hires Wally as their tv guy not Bruce.
If we are choosing between two of the least appealing guys around, I will take the one who actually has communication with the organization.

There are lots of people who could do Bruce's job, and almost all of them could do it better than him. Wallace is one of the few who would do it worse. You cant be a smarmy, antagonistic contrarian in that position. You don't need to be as obsequious as Bruce, but you sure as hell can't be a Wallace.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
A lot of work and time must have gone into it including plenty behind the scenes stuff by Craig I’m sure. Appreciated. Good luck to the methman.

CostPerRebuild

Sep 20, 2018
If we are choosing between two of the least appealing guys around, I will take the one who actually has communication with the organization.

There are lots of people who could do Bruce's job, and almost all of them could do it better than him. Wallace is one of the few who would do it worse. You cant be a smarmy, antagonistic contrarian in that position. You don't need to be as obsequious as Bruce, but you sure as hell can't be a Wallace.
Nobody is worse than Bruce.
The bar is so low its underground

Reactions: Masked

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown

What exactly is Bruce's job on the broadcast? He's part organization mouthpiece, part rumourmonger, part (horrible) hockey analyst. Why not just give that time to someone, unlike Bruce, who's articulate and knows hockey?

Assen na yo!

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
What exactly is Bruce's job on the broadcast? He's part organization mouthpiece, part rumourmonger, part (horrible) hockey analyst. Why not just give that time to someone, unlike Bruce, who's articulate and knows hockey?

Assen na yo!
No disagreement there… as I said, there are tons of guys who could do the job. Wallace is not one of them. Petulant, needlessly contrarian, up his own ass, massive chip on his shoulder, and alienates himself as a result.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
No disagreement there… as I said, there are tons of guys who could do the job. Wallace is not one of them. Petulant, needlessly contrarian, up his own ass, massive chip on his shoulder, and alienates himself as a result.
Well he was told by Melnyk that he would be buried and eventually lost that job, so there's probably two sides to that chip on his shoulder at least.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Not sure where to post this, but 32 thoughts podcast just dropped a 1 1/2 hour show strictly on Senators, list of interviews.

Also Centre Ice free preview week starts today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad