OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 188: The Ken Holland Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I eat brussels sprouts one a week and absolutely love them...We roast them most of the time.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I can't recall it ever being this windy for so long? It seems like every single day this year the wind has been whipping over 20mph...when are those pleasant spring days coming?

Main Street in Hartford is like a wind tunnel. I go walking there and it blows my hair back.

You're dating the wrong people

Maybe I need to date more trashy chicks. Or not.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
So, this girl I wanted to date when I was in college (but bungled my best chance) lives in CT now, and she has invited me to her birthday party. God, I hope she's single and still interested in me.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
So, this girl I wanted to date when I was in college (but bungled my best chance) lives in CT now, and she has invited me to her birthday party. God, I hope she's single and still interested in me.

You should do some recon before you go and waste your time.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Who said anything about trashy?

Just saying, my experience is that the classy ones do not **** on the first date.

You should do some recon before you go and waste your time.

What sort of recon? Nothing on her Facebook to indicate either way, she lives almost an hour away, and the party is tomorrow. Going there for that is the recon.

Also, it wouldn't be a waste anyway. Awesome girls tend to have awesome friends. If she's taken or uninterested, there's always plan B: hit on one of her single friends.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I'm currently in the hunt for this cutie from Syracuse. Seeing if she wants to take a chance on a home grown Buffalo guy :laugh: By offering her nights out and games. Then perhaps extra.

:naughty:
Kidding. I can't even

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Does she live in Syracuse? Two hours from Buffalo, right? That's longer distance than I'd want right now.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Nothing wrong with someone who ****s on the first date - sometimes there is a high even connection/attraction that it just happens. Doesn't mean she's trashy any more than it makes the guy trashy for doing it.

Also nothing wrong with someone who doesn't.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Stomach gets small is why. Used to happen to me all the time during wrestling season. Once it ended I would plan to eat everything only to have like a piece of bread and then fall asleep.

I know a girl in SYR who will be in Pitt this summer. You can fill in the blanks.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I have about two more hours of this silly work stuff then I get to do one of favorite things...

That is, turn on the "Out of Office" reply in Outlook. :)

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
She lives at UB so it ain't so bad. I wouldn't pin this as a long relationship either

Ah, the old hump and dump.

Nothing wrong with someone who ****s on the first date - sometimes there is a high even connection/attraction that it just happens. Doesn't mean she's trashy any more than it makes the guy trashy for doing it.

Also nothing wrong with someone who doesn't.

Fair enough. On a case by case basis it could make sense. But I wouldn't go looking specifically for girls who always do.

Looks like Roger Ebert kicked the can

Sad. But we all knew it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad