OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 188: The Ken Holland Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Saugus yeah the girl from uni is sorta cute but the whole HAAAAY I WANNA GAAAO thing screamed rudeness.

Overly attached girl is nice too. :laugh:
Anyway...
What's a good food that will put someone to sleep? I'm wide awake and gotta be up in a few hours.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Currently eating breakfast food for dinner at midnight and pondering whether I should even go to bed.

12 year old me would be so proud of this lifestyle right now.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
3smo02.jpg

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Saugus yeah the girl from uni is sorta cute but the whole HAAAAY I WANNA GAAAO thing screamed rudeness.

Overly attached girl is nice too. :laugh:
Anyway...
What's a good food that will put someone to sleep? I'm wide awake and gotta be up in a few hours.

Milk with a sprinkle of nutmeg - not a lot because it can make you hallucinate - heated up in the microwave until it's lukewarm.

Also, tart cherry juice... About a shot's worth.

Does Ellicott still have Hubies, Wrap It Up, and that southwestern food place? One of the pleasant surprises was that their food was really good there, much better than the dining hall food for the most part. The buffalo chicken pizza was ****ing amazing, and they started delivering it right to your dorm room in my junior year.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

Sometimes assertiveness is not a bad thing.

Currently eating breakfast food for dinner at midnight and pondering whether I should even go to bed.

12 year old me would be so proud of this lifestyle right now.

12 year old me would think I'm lame for going to bed when I do. And probably wonder why I get up so early when there are no cartoons on today.

Unless she's not intending to sleep with you on the first date anyway.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Milk with a sprinkle of nutmeg - not a lot because it can make you hallucinate - heated up in the microwave until it's lukewarm.

Also, tart cherry juice... About a shot's worth.

Does Ellicott still have Hubies, Wrap It Up, and that southwestern food place? One of the pleasant surprises was that their food was really good there, much better than the dining hall food for the most part. The buffalo chicken pizza was ****ing amazing, and they started delivering it right to your dorm room in my junior year.

Haha yeah man it's all here still. I live in town so I don't stay on campus but I do go to the places sometimes. My friends say the same thing that the food places are better than the dining hall :laugh:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I can't recall it ever being this windy for so long? It seems like every single day this year the wind has been whipping over 20mph...when are those pleasant spring days coming?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Someone asked the originator "What's that supposed to be"?

He said, "I don't know. Maybe a shrimp, maybe a squid"?

And the Squimp was born.

photobucket-5201-1364957607361_zpse234000d.jpg

That "Squimp" is cool...But the Avalon is the coolest looking

IMG_20130327_170626_858_zpsc518fca3.jpg

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This is how you end up with dinosaurs eating you. Didn't you see Jurassic Park?

Squimp would catch smallmouth bass very well imo.

I think so..I think the Avalon would also...It is meant to imitate a crab, the rabbit hair acts as claws..But I think it would be a reasonable crayfish imitation though.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i know its stupid, but im def watching jurassic park in 3d. dont even care about the 3-d, just love the movie

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
Hey Jim, with trout season opening on Saturday, and recommendations for live bait for trout? My gf prefers live bait over lures and the only thing I can think of is meal worms. While I am at it, any recommendations on lures? I have some smaller spinners and spoons, just curious if you have any recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad