GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Training Camp is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ballage and Killibrew, Sexton run back…..that’s probably the extent of good things for the Steelers tonight…

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm certainly no NFL scout, but I'd tell the Cowboys that a guy who couldn't cut it as QB at Pitt isn't going to cut it as a QB in the NFL :laugh:

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Ballage is clearly our RB2. McFarland doesn’t run upfield. Snell might not even make the team.

Reactions: KIRK

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
I’d be a terrible evaluator of talent. What Rudolph brings to the table that Dobbs doesn’t.. I mean I’ll just never see it.

lastcupever75

Phive cups PA.
May 14, 2009
what a great night

2nd time i've heard Coach T use the word minutia in his presser

yasssssss!!!!!

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Playcalling didn't change much.

Just ran a few more times and threw the ball 1.7 yards down the field.

Mike Tomlin pretends he has an extensive vocabulary. It's comical how people fawn over his 2nd rate BS skills. Playing key regulars into the 2nd quarter of a meaningless game makes him a moron. But he gets a pass. You know why.

Reactions: Night Shift

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Playcalling didn't change much.

Just ran a few more times and threw the ball 1.7 yards down the field.

Mike Tomlin pretends he has an extensive vocabulary. It's comical how people fawn over his 2nd rate BS skills. Playing key regulars into the 2nd quarter of a meaningless game makes him a moron. But he gets a pass. You know why.
He played a lot of rookies and 2nd year guys that is what pre season is for.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
But he gets a pass. You know why.

Wait I know this one…

Because Steeler coaches have lifetime jobs?

I’d be a terrible evaluator of talent. What Rudolph brings to the table that Dobbs doesn’t.. I mean I’ll just never see it.

Does it really matter which one wins the backup job?

If Roth retires/gets injured and any of these three become the full time starter, dark days will be ahead.

Reactions: Night Shift

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida

If Roth retires/gets injured and any of these three become the full time starter, dark days will be ahead.

They act like Clown Shoes can coach his way out of a paper bag.

They will just shout out to bring back Duck because you know that one year they got lucky to hit 8-8

Last edited:

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Dobbs only has attempted 17 passes in his career was beat out by Mason in 2019 fairly easily. Mason throws an excellent deep ball has no touch for the short passing game or arm strength for the out route. Dobbs didn’t play in Jacksonville he is definitely worth a roster spot for some team. Ben loves him and appreciate how he breaks film down for Ben

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Wait I know this one…

Because Steeler coaches have lifetime jobs?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad