Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Last few posts:

"Contradicting the engagement reports, Kalabrya told police they were planning to celebrate their commitment to each other by renewing their vows, according to statements contained in an arrest report. They were reportedly married on March 19 after dating for about a year and a half."

:thumbu:

Well his IG is confusing then. No wedding pictures. Just the most recent post saying I couldn't make you wait forever and giving her a fat rock :confused:

thank you for remembering, but why then did it continue long after haley was gone?

If Harris is a good back, then you can expect him to get 30 + carries per game. Tomlin runs the wheels off all his backs even when there are available backups to spread the load. Then said back isn't available for crucial playoff games- it's the Tomlin way.

Then all his defenders will use the excuse "he didn't have all his available players so it's not his fault"
It's the same cycle for the past decade and a half...

Eh, I don't think the Haskins thing is going to be as clear cut as it seems. Something weird going on there ...

Weird how? Sounds like his wife just went off.

I think we are just conditioned to thinking many NFLers are women abusers, but sometimes it can be a case that the woman has a bad temper.

We'll see if ay other details emerge, but it sounds like she was pissed at him for not waiting for her to go to the club, and she lost it on him and busted up his face.

Tomlin isn't one to learn his lesson and loves to repeat his mistakes, so this is very likely Harris' fate.

I don't know if he will get 30+ caries, but since he's a gifted receiver, he will get 30+ touches a game and likely be well over 430-450 touches... which is how you wear down your feature back - something Tomlin hasn't figured out after after 14 years in the league.

"C'mon guys, his teams are never healthy for the playoffs- it's not Tomlins fault"

Yet the reason for the injuries is in part due to Tomlin not putting players on a pitch count, as it were.

This franchise is as bad as Jerry Springer.

It's what happens when a team with financial resources and rich tradition falls victim to identity politics.

That's how you end up extending head coaches with 1 playoff win in damn near a decade including numerous pathetic 1st round losses.

But hey, we never loses more than 8 games in the regular season....

Can't put my finger on it, spidey-sense is just tingling on this one.

Sean Peyton and pett carol have the same amount off playoff wins in the last 10 seasons Peyton has 2 losing seasons with Brees at QB. They didn’t get fired

Yeah, and those franchises are wrong as well. Unlike some in this country, I don't give a shit what color you are. Produce results or get the f*** out of the city. Period.

Resting laurels on some SB win that happened ages ago. Yawn.

It's not even about wins/losses at this point either. The Steelers ownership/FO/HC don't believe in discipline or accountability, as evidenced by the routine shit shows that take hold of the team every damn year for a solid decade now. Ben, AB, Bell, etc, etc. Good assistants leaving and shit ones being given power because they are yes men and bro's w/certain key players.

I'd rather watch the f***ing Pirates. At least I know they lose, largely because the owner is cheap. I know what to expect.

Pittsburgh isn't cheap and wasn't a joke franchise up until the last decade. They became one because politics took over as the primary focus of Dan/Art Jr.

Men being victims of spousal abuse is very overlooked in our society. It happens a lot more than people want to think.

I’m gonna assume this isn’t the first time he’s been hit by her.

Ya, there is likely a stigma there that any NFL player who got busted up by his wife had it coming - that she was doing it in self-defense, etc.

Sometimes guys can be the victims - even NFL players.

i think that's the case, but I'm sure any (or almost any) can change the call if he sees something. no oc would cry to much about that. imo

Continue

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Women commit more domestic assaults than men, they just don't usually cause as much bodily harm as when it's the other way around. Kind of like how Jack Russells probably bite more people than pit bulls but they're tiny so you never hear about it.

Fellas, if a woman ever puts her hands on you out of anger, just walk away and leave her sorry ass. Same thing applies to all the ladies out there, don't tolerate any abuse.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
IF Ingram can stay healthy he isn’t going to be a backup

I think Highsmith gets every opportunity to be the starter. The organization seems really high on him and I don’t blame them. There should be plenty of playing time for Ingram though.

Reactions: TNT87

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
I think Highsmith gets every opportunity to be the starter. The organization seems really high on him and I don’t blame them. There should be plenty of playing time for Ingram though.

The thing that will hurt (pun intended) Ingram the most is his injuries. But IF he’s healthy he should absolutely be the day 1 starter.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
They definitely needed pass rush help.

Tomlin really should thank Colbert for being arguably the best GM for the past 20 + years.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Colbert should thank Khan for being a cap genius so when Colbert gives over pays for old guys they can still be compliant

Maybe I'll amend my post:

Tomlin should thank God he worked for the best front office guys in the NFL and the only franchise that is completely averse to firing coaches.

Reactions: Night Shift

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019

Tomlin should thank God he worked for the best front office guys in the NFL and the only franchise that is completely averse to firing coaches.
Yeah cause top 10 coaches get fired all the time. If he could just go into the playoffs without his franchise QB throwing interceptions and spotting the other team points maybe they would be more successful.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
We need to implement a rule like the Pirates thread where they just don’t talk about the elephant in the room that is ownership.

Reactions: OnMyOwn

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

No reason to amend your post.

Colbert has been the best GM in football the last two decades.

He and Roth are why this org won two SBs, but they got saddled with a clown and it derailed what could have been something even more special.

I can only imagine the state of this org when Roth and Colbert are gone and Jackie Chiles is running things.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Cassius Marsh - he's the lily white guy with all tattoos and zero athleticism right?

If so he should never see the field again. Good signing.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Women commit more domestic assaults than men, they just don't usually cause as much bodily harm as when it's the other way around. Kind of like how Jack Russells probably bite more people than pit bulls but they're tiny so you never hear about it.

Fellas, if a woman ever puts her hands on you out of anger, just walk away and leave her sorry ass. Same thing applies to all the ladies out there, don't tolerate any abuse.

I think she popped him because of this

Dwayne Haskins Asks Instagram Model to Return $20K in Gifts, She Declines

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
We need to implement a rule like the Pirates thread where they just don’t talk about the elephant in the room that is ownership.

It actually really cleans up the thread. It’s annoying seeing the same people post the same thing in this thread over and over and over….

I dont care what you want to do- I will still talk about clowns and the clown life:laugh:

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
So that justifies hitting somebody?

If you hit somebody, you should be prepared for two things: An assault charge and the possibility of them hitting you back. Sounds like she's lucky Haskins was raised not to hit a woman. I've never understood how comfortable some people are with initiating violence towards even total strangers, you never know when somebody has a screw loose and will just snap.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
So that justifies hitting somebody?

If you hit somebody, you should be prepared for two things: An assault charge and the possibility of them hitting you back. Sounds like she's lucky Haskins was raised not to hit a woman. I've never understood how comfortable some people are with initiating violence towards even total strangers, you never know when somebody has a screw loose and will just snap.

I do commend Haskins for not retaliating. When you get popped in the mouth it stings and it's hard not to swing back

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
No reason to amend your post.

Colbert has been the best GM in football the last two decades.

He and Roth are why this org won two SBs, but they got saddled with a clown and it derailed what could have been something even more special.

I can only imagine the state of this org when Roth and Colbert are gone and Jackie Chiles is running things.

I loathed Cowher, but he blows Tomlin out of the water and it isn't close.

Cowher had 3 years with Ben Roethlisberger. The ONLY franchise QB Cowher ever had.

Season one, the Steelers go 15-1 and lose to Belichick and Brady in the AFC Championship game. A game the Pats shouldn't even have been in because of the tuck rule bullshit. Cowher came within inches of going to a Super Bowl in Roethlisbergers rookie year. Think about that.

Season two, Cowher and Ben win the Super Bowl. With a pretty terrible performance from Roethlisberger. Cowher adapted in the postseason and let Roethlisberger air it out. Attacked downfield a shitload. Wasn't the first time Cowher allowed his offense to air it out. O'Donnell got the Steelers to a Super Bowl by throwing it all over the field with plenty of 5 wide.

Season three, Ben is a f***ing idiot, bounces his head off a Buick and basically destroys the season all by himself.

Cowher quits.

That's all that really need be said. Should Cowher be blamed for not prioritizing acquiring a franchise QB? Sure. But one he got one, Cowher knew how to win big with that guy.

Hell, Cowher got to Super Bowls and AFC championships with Kordell Stewart and Neil O'Donnell.

ANYBODY believing Tomlin is in the same league as Cowher is a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad