OT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Good JuJu comes at a high price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
"You know who calls the police on you over a $1.50 worth of cocaine? I have a theory!" - Richard Pryor, on Leon Spinks' criminal aptitude.

You have to be a special kind of stupid if a guy who lit himself on fire freebasing, calls you dumb.

The elevator can only go up from there.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Quinton Dunbar, DeAndre Baker accused of armed robbery - ProFootballTalk

And Chi is trying to tell me Lennie Small is as dumb as NFLers?

What a pair of idiots...

So they hung out with people one night and lost 70k. (I'm guessing gambling).

Then 2 nights later go to a house party thrown by the same people you hung out with 2 nights prior and Rob them (being as high profile as you are) with nothing but a folded bandana, and even tell the 3rd dude to shoot them.

:confused::confused:

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
The victims knew who they were as soon as then walked in the door.

Those bandanas did nothing.

Making millions and you're upset you lost 70k a few nights prior which most likely was their own fault. Now you wanna throw your career away over 40k....

Reactions: Prairie Oyster

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
you gotta be a lot better in coverage to get away with acting like that tbh

Even before this the giants had issues with Baker.

They said Baker had a horrible work ethic and attitude as a rookie and it reflected in poor play. He admitted to not being in his playbook until the back third of the year.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
What a pair of idiots...

So they hung out with people one night and lost 70k. (I'm guessing gambling).

Then 2 nights later go to a house party thrown by the same people you hung out with 2 nights prior and Rob them (being as high profile as you are) with nothing but a folded bandana, and even tell the 3rd dude to shoot them.

:confused::confused:

It was a dope plan.

Even the magic ‘shrooms agreed.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
When is James Harrison going to realize only James Harrison cares what James Harrison thinks or James Harrison says? Just go away.

He's some Steelers fans hero though because of one play in a Super Bowl. Off field issues, played for Ravens, Bengals, and tried to help the Patriots tied us in Super Bowl. Now snitching. That's not a Steelers great to me. I agree with Madden and he shouldn't be anywhere around the organization and honored with Super Bowl team. The writing was on the wall and AR2 ignored the obvious signs. He was obviously whispering in ABs ear too. If he wasn't welcome maybe his teammates don't invite him on a podcast to snitch. But hey, AR2 keep letting this guy around.

He also pulls on some Steelers fans strings with the Tomlin slander. They love that.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
He's some Steelers fans hero though because of one play in a Super Bowl. Off field issues, played for Ravens, Bengals, and tried to help the Patriots tied us in Super Bowl. Now snitching. That's not a Steelers great to me. I agree with Madden and he shouldn't be anywhere around the organization and honored with Super Bowl team. The writing was on the wall and AR2 ignored the obvious signs. He was obviously whispering in ABs ear too. If he wasn't welcome maybe his teammates don't invite him on a podcast to snitch. But hey, AR2 keep letting this guy around.

He also pulls on some Steelers fans strings with the Tomlin slander. They love that.

Agreed, He beat his wife because she didn't baptize their baby, feel asleep in team meetings, and was a cancerous jagoff that stayed around 3 years too late, helped turn the Steelers from a well oiled machine that did things the right way to the 3 ring clown carnival bonanza blast gonzo show they are today, if he feel into a vat of acid tomorrow, I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I loved Baker's skill. Rock Ya-Sin was the better pick though.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
NFL has some of the more messed up criminal issues with some players more than any other sport it seems.

Also, glad to see Ben throwing again.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I have a good feeling about Ben. The offense has a chip on its shoulder. Conner has been seconded guessed as a feature back. JuJu has been second guessed as a #1 receiver and his 1400 yard year was called a fluke. Ben has something to prove with his bionic arm. I think getting younger on the offensive line is something we needed. Love Ramon, but he was past his used by date.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I have a good feeling about Ben. The offense has a chip on its shoulder. Conner has been seconded guessed as a feature back. JuJu has been second guessed as a #1 receiver and his 1400 yard year was called a fluke. Ben has something to prove with his bionic arm. I think getting younger on the offensive line is something we needed. Love Ramon, but he was past his used by date.

unfortunately we didn’t truly get much younger on the line...Pouncey and AV had atrocious seasons...they and DeCastro are all over 30 with some miles...we need someone else to step up to become a major contributor

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
unfortunately we didn’t truly get much younger on the line...Pouncey and AV had atrocious seasons...they and DeCastro are all over 30 with some miles...we need someone else to step up to become a major contributor

I think Ramon had a lot to do with the struggles of Pouncey and AV. Ramon stuck around about 2 years too long. I'm not saying I expect Pouncey and AV to be tops in the league, but I think that line could be more than serviceable.

The team does need to start thinking about bringing some guys in soon though.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Tuitts 20th return. Of course he's a beast when healthy but he never is. Another reason I'm skeptical of the Claypool pick. Sour on ND players after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad