OT: The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I did not make a prediction on this game. It is a pleasant surprise at 28-12 with 11 mins left. Go Titans!

My wife believes that it will be the Titans and the Packers in the SuperBowl now that the Bills lost.

The Packers beat the Texans in the preseason and beat the Chiefs in the preseason and again at KC in the regular season.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
This is amazing. Need Houston to win so we can do a Titans version of the Preds cup run.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Always amuses me when they talk about the day of the running back being over and all of these high flying offenses being how its done and then someone goes back to what worked for decades and just gets the job done.

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
Always amuses me when they talk about the day of the running back being over and all of these high flying offenses being how its done and then someone goes back to what worked for decades and just gets the job done.
A lot of teams don't have a monster like Henry though lol, he is something special, I saw a stat, only running back in the history of the NFL, to run for over 180 in 3 straight.

Reactions: Montross

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
A lot of teams don't have a monster like Henry though lol, he is something special, I saw a stat, only running back in the history of the NFL, to run for over 180 in 3 straight.
Some of the holes he was running through tonight I probably could have gotten 100 yards.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Texans following the AFC South underdog gameplan. Up to an early 14-0 lead over the Chiefs and last year's anointed generational qb.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Everything bad that could happen to the Chiefs has happened.

Dropped passes.
Punt blocked / returned for TD.
Hill fumbles a punt at the 5 and HOU immediately scores a TD.
Hill just murdered on that drive.

This one is about to be over at end of 1st.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
So if the Texans hold up it will be the Old Houston Team vs the New Houston Team.

Colts vs Ravens would be the only other such scenario. Wonder if they ever met in the AFC championship??

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
So if the Texans hold up it will be the Old Houston Team vs the New Houston Team.

Colts vs Ravens would be the only other such scenario. Wonder if they ever met in the AFC championship??

Ravens vs Browns - Old vs New Cleveland.

Chiefs vs Cowboys - Old vs New Dallas.

Redskins vs Patriots - Old vs New Boston

Apparantly the Rams also started in Cleveland before moving to LA, then STL and back to LA.

Cardinals started in Chicago before moving to STL and then ARZ. And the Chargers and Raiders have bounced back and forth to LA multiple times.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Ravens vs Browns - Old vs New Cleveland.

Chiefs vs Cowboys - Old vs New Dallas.

Redskins vs Patriots - Old vs New Boston

Apparantly the Rams also started in Cleveland before moving to LA, then STL and back to LA.

Cardinals started in Chicago before moving to STL and then ARZ. And the Chargers and Raiders have bounced back and forth to LA multiple times.
Except for Ravens/Browns, all of those moves were before the AFL/NFL merger. I'm just talking about modern NFL

And I'm guessing the Ravens havent played the Browns in the AFC championship because the new Browns have been crap their entire existence

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I think we spoke a little too soon...

We forgot to account for a coach trying to get cute.

I don't get it. Had a reasonable opportunity to go for it on 4th while the Chiefs were reeling and took the points. Chiefs are gaining momentum so fake punt? Come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca