OT: The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Nice come back for Tennessee, but if you had a decent QB it wouldn't have even been close.

I doubt that's a surprise to anyone who has followed the Vols all season. It's always funny to me thinking back to some of the qbs that Vols fans used to bitch about but would kill to have that kind of quality now. Casey Clausen and Erik Ainge immediately come to mind.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Nice come back for Tennessee, but if you had a decent QB it wouldn't have even been close.

Would've easily been a 10 win team with a halfway decent quarterback and maybe had a decent chance to steal a game against Bama, Georgia, or Florida.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Gotta tip my big blue hat to UT. Great comeback both tonight and the season. You may not be back where you want to be, but it could be a whole lot worse.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Uh...guys....that just happened. That just freaking happened!

Ryan had to make up for his earlier drop. Good way to make up for it.

Hard to think about in the moment but he probably should have fallen down instead of scoring.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Somebody is going to beat the Pats. Why not the Titans?

I rarely quote myself, but I called this one. When I flipped on the game and it was only 10-7 Pats and the Titans had the ball, I had the feeling that the Pats were definitely going to lose at home. Stopping the Pats on the 1 yard line? Nobody does that, until tonight. Pick Six against Brady? Rarely happens.

Gronk can't be replaced. People keep telling me that Tom Brady has tailed off a lot this season. I guess they were correct.

Henry was a machine for the Titans.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Vrabel got Belichick with one of his own tricks with the clock milking double penalties.

And holy crap dont even underestimate how important a punter is.

Reactions: Adz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad