Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
@The Batman

Why are you going through 15 year old threads? lol

He did the same to me. Liked my posts from when I first joined. :dunno:

Fun Fact: The Batman's posts/day is basically the exact same as Draisaitl's points/game this year. Both equivalent to 106 points over 82 games. So maybe it's Drai that's actually Batman...

(@The Batman, I loved your Drai wallpaper btw. My new desktop background. :thumbu:)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
He did the same to me. Liked my posts from when I first joined. :dunno:

Fun Fact: The Batman's posts/day is basically the exact same as Draisaitl's points/game this year. Both equivalent to 106 points over 82 games. So maybe it's Drai that's actually Batman...

(@The Batman, I loved your Drai wallpaper btw. My new desktop background. :thumbu:)

I get part credit for the wallpaper. At least the artistic cultured part..;)

Reactions: The Batman

mullet

Aug 2, 2005
With renewals coming up i am wondering if anyone is looking to share seasons? Cant afford to go it alone anymore. 13k is annual cost sect 124 row 13 seats 1,2. If anyone is looking for a 1/2, 1/3 or quarter let me know. Can do it like a draft so its fair. Pm if interested.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
This site is confusing. I get alerts to resolve gentlemans bet on bets I won and its not intuitive or helpful at all. Some of these have already expired I think. Really I could care less, and don't need to hold anybodies feet in the fire for losing bets, but I don't want anybody to think I'm not being responsible about betting here either. I don't welch, and to my memory won all the bets, but the information provided is really unhelpful.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
noooo, Trivago guy!

'Trivago Guy' Timothy Williams arrested for driving while intoxicated - CNN

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190411200640-trivago-guy-timothy-williams.jpg

Reactions: McDNicks17

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
What an idiot. Get an easy no talent gig as some gibbering idiot on travel adds, then go on a drunken spiel and ruin it. Back to mumbling idiocy on his own unpaid time I guess.

I don't really get what these adds were ever shooting for either. Not funny, not clever, just uninteresting.

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone hear about the guy lighting cars on fire at whyte ave? Have a video but can’t upload too large

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Anyone hear about the guy lighting cars on fire at whyte ave? Have a video but can’t upload too large
This was some scary stuff. I drive down Whyte Avenue a couple times a week as most do. Could have happened to anybody. I can’t imagine how scared and upset the victims were. Thank God nobody got hurt and there were quick thinking people, not only taking this guy down, but with fire extinguishers to put the flames out.

The crazies come out every year when the weather gets warmer. I suspect a lot of them are released from wherever they were being held over the winter. My brother and I had been talking in the last few days about how they seem to be a little more intense this year and then this happened. Weird stuff.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
So, I hope this is an OK comment as this isn't meant to be a dis, just more of an observation and maybe question while being on the site via mobile phone.

Since the terms and conditions flash page came back the other day, I noticed that when I get to the bottom of the page to click on a link to go back into a board, or choose the jump to option, more ads pop up at the bottom of the page before I can click on anything and had me inadvertently click on ads I didn't want to. The further down I scroll the more the ads load up (it's kinda frustrating as atleast half the time I'm browsing the site on my phone I'm using data).

This happening with anyone else? There a way around it?

Reactions: Oilhawks

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
So, I hope this is an OK comment as this isn't meant to be a dis, just more of an observation and maybe question while being on the site via mobile phone.

Since the terms and conditions flash page came back the other day, I noticed that when I get to the bottom of the page to click on a link to go back into a board, or choose the jump to option, more ads pop up at the bottom of the page before I can click on anything and had me inadvertently click on ads I didn't want to. The further down I scroll the more the ads load up (it's kinda frustrating as atleast half the time I'm browsing the site on my phone I'm using data).

I’ve got 23 ads between the last post on the page to where I can click to go back to the main page. This just started for me today.

Reactions: yukoner88

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Yup. Thirteen ads to get to the return link is complete bullshit. No surprise though really.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Don't forget to vote my fellow Albertans!

I have all intentions on doing it, but I have a good feeling I'll drive right past the voting station, stop at the grocery store and start watching hockey.

Not sure why they put election night during playoff hockey. Especially with 2 potential sweeps started at 5 and 530

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I have all intentions on doing it, but I have a good feeling I'll drive right past the voting station, stop at the grocery store and start watching hockey.

Not sure why they put election night during playoff hockey. Especially with 2 potential sweeps started at 5 and 530

The NDP that called the writ are a female plurality. I doubt it matters as much to them. Don't strike me as hockey fans. In anycase prevoting has been going on for a week so timing is really little excuse. Plus no Alberta contenders are in the playoffs..

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
The NDP that called the writ are a female plurality. I doubt it matters as much to them. Don't strike me as hockey fans. In anycase prevoting has been going on for a week so timing is really little excuse. Plus no Alberta contenders are in the playoffs..
It was a joke

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton

I use uBlock, never notice ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad