OT: The OT Thread Part 5: New HF Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Could win 400 bucks if i win twice more. Sorry if this isn't in the right section but the fantasy hockey section is dead. You boys know more about hockey than me.
I have , Halak (playing Columbus) , Kuemper (oilers obviously) and crawford (playing montreal)

Need a high save pct and potentially a shutout . Leaning towards Keeping Hala / Kuemper ( because oilers)

Thank you

Last edited:

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
100% I would go with Kuemper. Oilers will fluff tons of dumb shots at him giving him easy save points. Also the Oilers suck and Arizona is playing the best hockey in the NHL right now.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
100% I would go with Kuemper. Oilers will fluff tons of dumb shots at him giving him easy save points. Also the Oilers suck and Arizona is playing the best hockey in the NHL right now.

awesome, thanks for reply. I was leaning towards that. Just the X factor of mcdavid or drai going crazy.

What about between Halak / Crawford. Dont really trust crawford as he's been out so long and they're playing carolina. Halak always seems to come through for me.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Halak is playing Columbus tonight. Bobrovski shutout the Canes facing over 40 shots last night. I'd wait to see if Bob is starting tonight but the Bruins at home are a good bet to win, especially if they get CBJ backup. If your fantasy points depend on saves then Kuemper might be a better option than Halak as the Oilers should have the higher shot volume.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
Halak is playing Columbus tonight. Bobrovski shutout the Canes facing over 40 shots last night. I'd wait to see if Bob is starting tonight but the Bruins at home are a good bet to win, especially if they get CBJ backup. If your fantasy points depend on saves then Kuemper might be a better option than Halak as the Oilers should have the higher shot volume.

Yeah i need 2 start two goalies, so which one to sit of the 3. Dam, didn't realize they were playing the blue jackets, thought it was Carolina... hmmmm. If backup then that will be sweet.

Reverend

May 26, 2015
I have Koski, Jones and McElhinney and I'm going to go with Koski, because I do not fear death.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I have Koski, Jones and McElhinney and I'm going to go with Koski, because I do not fear death.
That's ballsy. Sabres haven't scored a goal in over three games, although I think Eichel is returning from injury tonight so that might give them a boost. I'm just staying away from any Oilers tonight. No idea which team will show up, but I think Koski has played well against the Yotes this year.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
looks like the golden bears are off to the final again this year. I could not watch the 3rd period of the game but they won 3-0 and by the summary it looks like Sask totally gooned it up at the end. Looked bad via the penalty summary.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Could win 400 bucks if i win twice more. Sorry if this isn't in the right section but the fantasy hockey section is dead. You boys know more about hockey than me.
I have , Halak (playing Columbus) , Kuemper (oilers obviously) and crawford (playing montreal)

Need a high save pct and potentially a shutout . Leaning towards Keeping Hala / Kuemper ( because oilers)

Thank you

Apparently Crawford was the way to go.

Reactions: Dashh

slaman

McOilers Fan
Oct 22, 2010
Toronto
Hey guys... I'm in Edmonton this upcoming weekend and wanted to take my boys (3 and 5) to their first Oilers game vs. Ottawa on the 23rd. I'm born in Edmonton and have thoroughly brainwashed my children into loving the Oilers despite the Leafs nation we're surrounded by.

I'm looking for a 4some of tickets, as cheap as possible, but don't trust the Kijiji folks. Any suggestions or do any of you STH want to help a fellow HFOiler fan out?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
So are we just going to ignore the fact that Pete Davidson has now dated Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale?

How in the world...

Jamin

Aug 25, 2009
So are we just going to ignore the fact that Pete Davidson has now dated Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale?

How in the world...
It's like the Seinfeld episode where George uses a pic of a hot chick as his ex fiancee. All the potential women he is after see the pic and he is now within their league.

I take this as the same thing. The freaky looking dude from SNL snagged Grande so it upped his tier in the dating world, he was now legit to the Beckinsale's of the world so to speak.

Same thing happened to Fez from That 70s show, his belt notches are pretty insane for who he is

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Hey guys, Flames can coming in peace. I’m staying in Edmonton for the summer and thought I’d take a shot in the dark and see if anyone here knows of anyone looking for a player for a summer rec hockey league, preferably a competitive division.

Anyways I hope this is in the right thread, and thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad